I have scoliosis

Deleted member 649

Deleted member 649

Copus maximus
So turns out I have scoliosis and my height is 187 cm , so if I correct it can I height Max.
IMG 20191020 194613

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and pisslord
Like pisslord Jason Genova

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
What ur current heightt? I doubt u would even gain a cm. Literally unnoticable curve

i also have this shit, how do u correct this ?? are you very young ?

i think only trhough surgery one can correct this after growing
JFL

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 649
What ur current heightt? I doubt u would even gain a cm. Literally unnoticable curve
This is ragefuel fuck my life ahhh

JFL
View attachment 141781
I will visit a doctor and ask him about it , I say my spine is like this after an x-ray and saw it had a weird bent so I don't know what to do.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Lol that shit is no scoliosis i have an s curvature and i am 193 cm

JFL
View attachment 141781
I have it too but if you can function with it why bother fixing it lol the only solution is one brutal surgery

Hopefully I am fine , but it scared the shit out of me. Lately my kidneys are not working so the doctors made me do a bunch of scans at the hospital.

Hopefully I am fine , but it scared the shit out of me. Lately my kidneys are not working so the doctors made me do a bunch of scans at the hospital.
You don't hac've scoliosis lol i am sure you self diagnosed yourself

scammed

I have it too but if you can function with it why bother fixing it lol the only solution is one brutal surgery
Do you plan to do something about it?

No cause it doesn't affect my looks or function it's something like a double 20 degree s curvature and i finished puberty a long time ago and the curvature hasn't changed since
No cause it doesn't affect my looks or function it's something like a double 20 degree s curvature and i finished puberty a long time ago and the curvature hasn't changed since

You don't hac've scoliosis lol i am sure you self diagnosed yourself
I have been told by a doctor I had slight scoliosis with a way more subtle curve in my spine

Oh okay its what my parents said but I'll still visit a doctor just to be sure
That shit ain't scoliosis there's no perfectly straight spine lol
I have been told by a doctor I had slight scoliosis with a way more subtle curve in my spine
If it's under 10 degrees doesn't qualify as scoliosis in the first place and it isn't harmful some doctors are stupid as fuck

Stretchmaxx medieval

Me too but its mild. Go to a spine doctor that does PT. dont do surgert unless you want metal bolts on ur back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Stop playing video games while crouching 24/7
no.

i've been to the dr years ago, he said there's no way to correct this but surgery if u already stopped growing