I have seen what happens when semi attractive/good looking people ask about their looks online

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
I am on a forum where members post their pictures. They have some females there, but not many. Some of the females that are actually kind of pretty but complain about how unattractive they are and post their pictures, will actually get LESS positive reinforcement than the truly unattractive people who say the same kind of things.

For example, this one girl who was at least a 7/10 said she wish could be as beautiful as some of the others and asked about plastic surgery .She didn't get responses like "you're so pretty as you are ! " or "I love that picture of you".

People actually try to black pill her with phrases like "beauty fades" "You should worry about more important things than looks". This is typically the OPPOSITE of what you'd expect to tell a person who is actually beautiful

When a very unattractive person asks about their appearance, they get told basically lies. I don't think people understand, but if you're even somewhat attractive and you post pictures asking, people think you are fishing for compliments. If you are hopelessly ugly, they are usually try to be a lot nicer to you. This is what I notice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 20452, ballskin and 4 others
Men are waking up to the fact that you should never give bitches validation, especially not on the internet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, DasaniMandani, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Everyone knows this thread is really about you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gogger, Deleted member 5892, incel194012940 and 3 others
cope sells

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: htnambition, ShowerMaxxing and RichmondBread
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: gogger, Deleted member 5892, eyes and 2 others
r/trm?

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
The apricity? I assume most of them are ugly.
No the few females that post there are attractive. Quite a few ugly males, though.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
I had foids taking creep pics of me yesterday so I think I’m trending up

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread
it trully never even began for your pfp dude :lul:

When people call you ugly here they mean it don’t get the wrong idea mr bread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Skywalker