I have severe cardiac arrest phobia cause of medical school

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Medical school is brutal as it is and studying pathophysiology is making more insane as days go by, after reading alot about cardiac arrest i got petrified. It's not the same as heart attack, in fact heart attack is a meme compared to this, reason being you will have symptoms of a heart attack for hours or even days before you die so you can take measures to save yourself. Cardiac arrest tho? Literally zero symptoms, your heart just literary stops beating and you fall dead immediately, just like that, you are gone from this earth.

Its super terrifying when you learn the way your heart works. Basically you literary have to put your full trust that your heart makes its own electrical charges 24/7 till the day you die, you have zero control over this, there is just a single part of your heart which produces its own electrical potential, and every living moment you live, eat, sleep, ldar or whatever its constantly doing this like a giga based chad warrior.
It take one single mistake, JUST ONE, for it to have a snowball effect and the electricity to stop being produced, chance of death when this happens is 99.99% if you are alone.

Im scared to death because i take prescribed ritalin for treating my ADHD and everytime i feel this pressure on my heart from this jew med, always makes me think im overworking the poor bastard and could collapse any living moment if i have some undiagnosed heart condition.

Im going to do a full heart examination asap next month to ease my nerves cause this is haunting me every single day now :feelsbadman: :feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator, WeiWei, 6PSLcel and 7 others
It scares me that a heart just beats and beats, but what if it stops? Then you’re dead. So I have to not think of my Heart or else I’ll panic and kill myself to stop it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 20399 and TsarTsar444
brutal,we are made to be a peaceful monks in the mountains looking after sheep and cows

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, High Cortisol Chad and TsarTsar444
brutal,we are made to be a peaceful monks in the mountains looking after sheep and cows
Legit brocel, we should quit school and go live peacefully in cokes apartment once he sells it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 20631 and Tony
It scares me that a heart just beats and beats, but what if it stops? Then you’re dead. So I have to not think of my Heart or else I’ll panic and kill myself to stop it
Legit, sudden death syndrome is nightmare fuel, its the one way you could die instantly with zero warning, you can't do anything about it, you are just gone. It's the ideal way to die when you are older tho but if you wanna live its terrifying.

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, BongMog and Deleted member 20631
Legit, sudden death syndrome is nightmare fuel, its the one way you could die instantly with zero warning, you can't do anything about it, you are just gone. It's the ideal way to die when you are older tho but if you wanna live its terrifying.
What difference does it make?

I mean you probably wouldn’t feel shit anyway, or if you do, it’ll be brief. So not that scary but damn…actually never mind that shit is scary!

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 20399
Same man, spiked norepinephrine is turning me into a hypochondriac. I lowered my dose because I was schizo about dying from heart failure randomly.

I can’t wait for school to be over and I can finally fucking relax

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and TsarTsar444
Same man, spiked norepinephrine is turning me into a hypochondriac. I lowered my dose because I was schizo about dying from heart failure randomly.

I can’t wait for school to be over and I can finally fucking relax
Jfl im in a state right now where i believe i will die any moment, legit feels like severe torture, mirin hard those who are addicted and enjoy stimulants tbh, i feel high when im off ritalin during the summer :feelsohh:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 20631
I've been having a pressure headache for 19 days it coincides with the last time I bonesmashed my zygos but as the days go by and the headache doesn't subside I get scared that I have an intracranial aneurysm or a csf leak despite a clear mri. Trying to cope by saying it's vit a toxicity or a concusion but deep down I believe I am dying I'm obsessing with reincarnation and the afterlife

ritalin is especially bad for anxiety and hypochondria compared to low dose amphetamines it makes my chest and head feel tight

definitely ask for mri you can play up your symptoms and google them up the doctor will have no choice but to give it to you he's risking his career

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Jfl im in a state right now where i believe i will die any moment, legit feels like severe torture, mirin hard those who are addicted and enjoy stimulants tbh, i feel high when im off ritalin during the summer :feelsohh:
Exactly man, I can’t stand being on meds.

They always give me shit sides and aren’t as effective as I’d like them to be. I’ve found a dosage that keeps me somewhat calm and focused as long as I deliberately keep any distractions away but man being on meds is complete ASS.

Always get headaches at the end of the day and I have to force myself to eat or I’ll lose weight, my voice gets fucked because of dry throat, my EQ gets fucked. And everything always feels way too quiet, my head feels completely empty and I’m not enjoying it at all

Can’t wait for summer so I can finally feel human again, and tbh I’d rather die of a cardiac arrest in my sleep rather then failing my uni exams JFL
Also have you tried low dose Adderall + Vyvanse? Vyvanse wasn’t doing shit for me except fucking with my heart so I lowered my dose and added 10 mg Adderall XR and it’s been working well for me, I’ve been much more relaxed compared to just using Vyvanse or Concerta.

I think Ritalin/Concerta was the worse for me literally made me a paranoid schizophrenic and it would rape my fucking heart, some nights I couldn’t go to sleep because I could feel my heart pounding out of my chest and I felt like I was going to die.

Fucking brutal that we have to rely on jew meds, good luck on your exams man

stealth anti-minoxidil thread to scare people into remaining bald

Is this some sort of Ritalin side? I had this in December, I was fully convinced I would die before I came back from uni. Had some sort of panic attacks too or maybe it was actually a real heart thing idk. My chest hurt for a while after and I still kinda feel like my left chest is tight but idk if it’s in my head or not

inappropriate sinus tachycardia niggas assemble

I would rather die by heart attack/cardiac arrest then cancer or dementia, that's why I refuse to lower my blood pressure, I drink coffee with salt

Brugada syndrome

Medical school is brutal as it is and studying pathophysiology is making more insane as days go by, after reading alot about cardiac arrest i got petrified. It's not the same as heart attack, in fact heart attack is a meme compared to this, reason being you will have symptoms of a heart attack for hours or even days before you die so you can take measures to save yourself. Cardiac arrest tho? Literally zero symptoms, your heart just literary stops beating and you fall dead immediately, just like that, you are gone from this earth.

Its super terrifying when you learn the way your heart works. Basically you literary have to put your full trust that your heart makes its own electrical charges 24/7 till the day you die, you have zero control over this, there is just a single part of your heart which produces its own electrical potential, and every living moment you live, eat, sleep, ldar or whatever its constantly doing this like a giga based chad warrior.
It take one single mistake, JUST ONE, for it to have a snowball effect and the electricity to stop being produced, chance of death when this happens is 99.99% if you are alone.

Im scared to death because i take prescribed ritalin for treating my ADHD and everytime i feel this pressure on my heart from this jew med, always makes me think im overworking the poor bastard and could collapse any living moment if i have some undiagnosed heart condition.

Im going to do a full heart examination asap next month to ease my nerves cause this is haunting me every single day now :feelsbadman: :feelswah:
Just don’t be over 300 lbs and you’ll be alright

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Legit, sudden death syndrome is nightmare fuel, it’s the one way you could die instantly with zero warning, you can't do anything about it, you are just gone. It's the ideal way to die when you are older tho but if you wanna live it’s terrifying.
Sudden death syndrome is actually a blessing for incels and subhumans. I hope I just die in my sleep, I won’t have to think about sex and relationships anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, halloweed, Dr. Bludy and 2 others
My heart stopped beating years ago. I am not worried about cardiac arrest.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Who cares my heart is already cold

there's nothing to fear about cardiac arrest @TsarTsar444 when it happens, you won't even know it.

• +1
Reactions: android
I like this thread

Just tank it bro. If it happened to me I’d just beat my chest gorilla style till it works or if it doesn’t I’ll just walk to a phone, dial 911, and scream into the phone and then collapse and they’ll be here in no time.

• JFL
Who cares my heart is already cold
IMG 2365

Nigga throws a line as cold as that and doesn’t give me a blanket?

• JFL
just take a beta blocker for the heart bruv

cheers

Just tank it bro. If it happened to me I’d just beat my chest gorilla style till it works or if it doesn’t I’ll just walk to a phone, dial 911, and scream into the phone and then collapse and they’ll be here in no time.
bro cardiac arrest is when you drop on the floor dead :lul::lul: it can happen to anyone

• +1
bro cardiac arrest is when you drop on the floor dead :lul::lul: it can happen to anyone
That’s if I let it. Never back down never what?

Just like Jon jones said. It may take me down one time, but when I get up I’m gonna take it down and it’s gonna stay down :lasereyes:

Respect for being able to handle the pression of that shit career, Just a few days ago here in my country a foid roped because she was being constantly mentally abused by the teachers of med school in a prestigious university

• +1
Just like Jon jones said. It may take me down one time, but when I get up I’m gonna take it down and it’s gonna stay down :lasereyes:
good one bro

• +1

Dude, I don't want to read this shit. I can get retarded about this stuff too.