i have severe oneitis

D

Deleted member 1476

Kraken
i think about her all the time even though i haven't seen her for years, we never really talked because we didn't have classes together at school and her socials are private so i can only see like 2 pics of her. sad shit man

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 9217, BrettyBoy and 10 others
i think about her all the time even though i haven't seen her for years, we never really talked because we didn't have classes together at school and her socials are private so i can only see like 2 pics of her. sad shit man

follow her????

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 1476
Having oneitis means you're stunted to 12 year old mental level.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9217, ItsOver.com, defaya and 2 others
Stop putting her on a pedastool, she thinks like any other female, with their stupid thoughts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 9670, Pietrosiek and 4 others
alright, bro I'm begging you to stop this shit right now. You're going to get mortally wounded. Only one can be the chaser. If it's gonna happen, let it be her chase. If she's not chasing, it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and defaya
Stop putting her on a pedastool, she thinks like any other female, with their stupid thoughts
trying to project rational male thoughts on the irrational female is how you get cucked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Essonerian
bump

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
stop it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 1476
I had one like that too, anyway I have stopped thinking about her after getting red pilled/ black pilled.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9217