Question about getting blocked after a relationship

S

spirili

Iron
I dated a girl I met on instagram for a month (didn't have sex tho cuz I wasn't that attracted to her). She liked me a lot but then lost interest in me and things ended a bit obscurely. I asked to see her again and she gave me a very curt reply saying she's "not looking for anything" in terms of a relationship. So idk if we ended things on good terms or not. She didn't block me.

I want to use our pics together for my instagram story so that other girls see us together (i.e. for pre-selection). I want to tag her in the story (I'll hide the story from her and her friends).

TL DR: Question - She still follows me and is letting me follow her, and I want it to stay that way. Should I look at her stories and like her posts in the meantime? If I do that, she could think I'm obsessed with her and then block me. If I ignore her, she could get mad and block me. Idk what I should do.

• JFL
Reactions: 케이제이 and Lonenely sigma
@Lonenely sigma why did you JFL my thread? What's funny about this?

@Lonenely sigma why did you JFL my thread? What's funny about this?

Overthinking is funny. If you were a chad she'd be chasing you while you blocked her.

I am telling you this just bc I had the exact same mindset before I just gave up.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chrisN, 케이제이 and spirili
Overthinking is funny. If you were a chad she'd be chasing you while you blocked her.

I am telling you this just bc I had the exact same mindset before I just gave up.

It's ironically not about being chad. She was really into me and even complemented some of my physical attributes (eyelashes, eyebrows, nails), saying she was jealous of them. So my looks weren't the problem. I'm an abused dog who looksmaxxed and igmaxxed his way into getting some dates occasionally, so I still act like a non-nt abused dog, which ultimately turned her off.

I'll make a separate thread going over what I learned from this relationship and how my knowledge of the blackpill actually ruined it.

But for now, I'm curious why she still is comfortable with seeing my profile and letting me see hers.

Rainbow Autism GIF

It’s over, she still follows you to keep you in the friend zone (basically if she can’t find anything better you might be the one she calls) just block her yourself and pretend she doesn’t exist that will hurt her most

• +1
Reactions: spirili
It’s over, she still follows you to keep you in the friend zone (basically if she can’t find anything better you might be the one she calls) just block her yourself and pretend she doesn’t exist that will hurt her most
I will, but you didn't read my whole thread. I want to tag her in the pics I took of us together so that other girls become more attracted to me. So I need her to keep following me for this to work

I will, but you didn't read my whole thread. I want to tag her in the pics I took of us together so that other girls become more attracted to me. So I need her to keep following me for this to work
I read it, don’t the idea that your posting a girl you stoped dating is cringe af if it gets out and put you in a worse place

I read it, don’t the idea that your posting a girl you stoped dating is cringe af if it gets out and put you in a worse place
I'm gonna make it so that only girls who don't know her see the story. I'm not in a social circle with any of my followers so I risk nothing

I'm gonna make it so that only girls who don't know her see the story. I'm not in a social circle with any of my followers so I risk nothing
Do what you want idgaf

• JFL
Reactions: spirili
bump. Anybody have thoughts on why a girl wouldn't block me after dating me for a month? Imo it's awkward seeing her profile now so I'm surprised it's not awkward for her to see mine