I have so many little brother's in this forum . Glad to have you here

currylightskin

currylightskin

Yakhiiiiiiii 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙💦
Countless number of little brothers. You should all come to my marriage little brothers. I want to see my little brothers grow. Mashallah I'm the luckiest man in the world. Way too many guys to love me . And my little brothers how can I forget them

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 8608 and Deleted member 2403
What the fuck is wrong with you? Did you take drugs or anything?

do u want ur little brothers dick in ur ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Glad to be one, currylightskin

• Love it
Reactions: currylightskin
may god not punish me any further since he turned my hair from brunette to black during puberty

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and currylightskin
You are my bro 4 life akhy fi Allah

• Love it
Reactions: currylightskin
Dude I would sell you to the devil for 50 bucks. We are a bunch of autistic shitposters. That's all.
Nah brah it's all about brotherhood.
One thing I believe in is brotherhood. Brotherhood can help you when you injured; emotionally and physically. It can help you get through a tough time and gives you a sense of security. The brotherhood of friendship and loyalty gives you a lot of benefits that can make you do certain things in life that no one could ever dream to do alone. Brotherhood makes you braver, more loyal, and more respectful which helps you in all around life. People use brotherhood to get through a lot of things; like the marines in the military, or something as simple as a football season.
Brotherhood means the state of being a brother, and they always come first. Brotherhood makes you persevere and continue when times are tough. That specific time could be very simple or extremely problematic. Something as simple as football practice can be persevered through with a brotherhood. For example when the team gets in trouble for ones kids error academically; the brotherhood of the team will straighten him out and make sure it doesn’t happen again. Or if they are running and one kid starts to founder the team cheers him on and he upholds and carries on.
Brotherhood can come intact with something complex as the military. As one man watches a video of his two month daughter he’s never met and his wife from a base camp in Samarra. He starts to crumble in training and one of his companions starts to see it the man goes over to him and brings him back to life. Just buy saying a few words, the man gets back up and realizes the only way to see them again would be to continue on and give it everything he never had. The brotherhood in that case means those guys will always have each others backs and they will never give up on themselves.

I believe in brotherhood, it will always mean the most to me. The brotherhood has many meanings to it. Friendship, loyalty, security, love, and power, brotherhood is very important in life in general. It makes you successful in whatever you do. Something simple like a job interview, when the owner sees that you are very persistent in whatever you do he knows that you’re dependable. Or something extravagant like in the field of combat like some men and women are going through everyday in Iraq. Someone who is to take a bullet for you is the definition of a brother