I have so much anxiety right now

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Fuck. I'm so mentally and hormonally fucked. My acne is still here, I'm losing my hair gains. All that shit is making me have a panic attack. I haven't spoken to anyone all summer. I'm fucked on so many levels.

Can anyone else relate
This is what a lack of coochie does to a man. No man should have to go through this. Fuck modern society.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 616 and 6 others
Can relate. Jobless, broke, bald, ugly, friendless, pussyless, old. Will it ever end

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Vitruvian and Einon
Bro ur not bad looking and ur pretty tall and white. Stop playing minecraft and play some sports and u won’t be such a fucking aspie.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Bro ur not bad looking and ur pretty tall and white. Stop playing minecraft and play some sports and u won’t be such a fucking aspie.
Cope until my hairline is lowered to nw0 and my acne is gone I will be invisible to all females.

Being tall and white doesn't matter where I live everyone is tall and white. Maybe if I was in thailand or some shit that would matter but I live in Amerikkka.

Normie problems.

Fears me.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 502
It is over.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 502
Cope until my hairline is lowered to nw0 and my acne is gone I will be invisible to all females.

Being tall and white doesn't matter where I live everyone is tall and white. Maybe if I was in thailand or some shit that would matter but I live in Amerikkka.
The gym I go to is populated by a lot of bouncers. Low-inhib, bald, jacked dudes get laid. Maybe they don't slay a new jailbait hoe every week, but they don't ldar and use tears as lube.

• +1
Reactions: Einon
The gym I go to is populated by a lot of bouncers. Low-inhib, bald, jacked dudes get laid. Maybe they don't slay a new jailbait hoe every week, but they don't ldar and use tears as lube.
:chad:

fears me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fukmylyf, Swagwaffle and Deleted member 502
Hope you feel better soon

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
End ur life
Stop bullying others it's not cool and he could be really depressed. You are an asshole for doing this to fellow cels

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Swagwaffle
End ur life
Swagwaffle

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Stop bullying others it's not cool and he could be really depressed. You are an asshole for doing this to fellow cels
Epor

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
fears me

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Ritalincel
fears me

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Swagwaffle
Over for me and many men.

Fuck. I'm so mentally and hormonally fucked. My acne is still here, I'm losing my hair gains. All that shit is making me have a panic attack. I haven't spoken to anyone all summer. I'm fucked on so many levels.

Can anyone else relate
This is what a lack of coochie does to a man. No man should have to go through this. Fuck modern society.
The GABA / Glutamate complex controls everything. Feeling anxiety even when there's no reason to is fucked. This forum is probs making you extra depressed on top of the fact that you feel you're wasting time here and/or can't do anything besides LDAR. Even if your circumstances stay the EXACT same, and you feel calmer, you will feel better. This is why people pop pills, take xans etc. It's really not all that bad and therapy is usually bullshit unless you find a therapist you actually can resonate with you and pick your brain, which are 1 in a million. I might do a megathread on GABA/Glutamate balance and how to take the best steps towards feeling calmer without taking drugs that'll have rebound anxiety side effects. Klonopin withdrawal for 10 days was some of the worst anxiety I felt EVER, and I didn't even withdraw, just lowered my dose. It really is possible to feel less anxious without turning to substance abuse even if your circumstances in life do not change at all in any way for the better. Feeling better and calmer makes things so much better, changes your perspective, motivation, drive, outlook, energy and so much more. It's really crazy how neurotransmitters in our brain can make us feel good or bad... It's seriously possible to stop feeling depressed and anxious all the time and I might make a thread on how and why.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Pendejo, Deliverance and 3 others
The GABA / Glutamate complex controls everything. Feeling anxiety even when there's no reason to is fucked. This forum is probs making you extra depressed on top of the fact that you feel you're wasting time here and/or can't do anything besides LDAR. Even if your circumstances stay the EXACT same, and you feel calmer, you will feel better. This is why people pop pills, take xans etc. It's really not all that bad and therapy is usually bullshit unless you find a therapist you actually can resonate with you and pick your brain, which are 1 in a million. I might do a megathread on GABA/Glutamate balance and how to take the best steps towards feeling calmer without taking drugs that'll have rebound anxiety side effects. Klonopin withdrawal for 10 days was some of the worst anxiety I felt EVER, and I didn't even withdraw, just lowered my dose. It really is possible to feel less anxious without turning to substance abuse even if your circumstances in life do not change at all in any way for the better. Feeling better and calmer makes things so much better, changes your perspective, motivation, drive, outlook, energy and so much more. It's really crazy how neurotransmitters in our brain can make us feel good or bad... It's seriously possible to stop feeling depressed and anxious all the time and I might make a thread on how and why.
Do it and tag me bro

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter
X2 Tag me too...

• +1
Tag requested

• +1
Likewise. Phenibut withdrawal made me feel the worst I've ever felt in my life, no joke.

You should make a thread. It would help a lot of people.

• +1

Can anyone else relate
acne treatment:
level 1: tretinoin + antibiotic + carotene
level 2: epiduo
level 3: isotretinoin

• +1
Tag me if you do it

Can anyone else relate

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Shit thread kys op