I have so much sex with girls lol

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
Had SEX earlier with a super hot girl, she let me put it in every hole and said she loves me, and I came in her pussy so she will get pregnant. I love having sex with hot sexy girls. She said she wants me to fuck her sister too and her best friend she said I can have a lot of sex with different girls and she loves me. I’m cuddling her right now and she’s playing with my balls being a little tease 😏 She says my balls are big bull balls and that my dick is so big, she said I’m really cute too she even said I should make a tiktok and upload thirst traps because she said I’m a cute prettyboy mogger and I can get tiktok famous, she said I’m really handsome I should be a movie star tbh ngl. She’s really hot lol probably hottest girls in the world, if I had to rate I would say terrastacy 8psl fogger, and she’s a virgin too she said she wants to be my trad wife and live in a farm house with me and she said we can have sex every day. Lol at you copers rotting while I live my dream life, lololololololol I life mog all of u haha lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: quackspirations, HarrierDuBois, Dior and 9 others
tales

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, poopoohead, Afrikancel and 2 others
>bignosesmallchin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 21620
Brag thread

did she sit on your nose?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 16369
Had SEX earlier with a super hot girl, she let me put it in every hole and said she loves me, and I came in her pussy so she will get pregnant. I love having sex with hot sexy girls. She said she wants me to fuck her sister too and her best friend she said I can have a lot of sex with different girls and she loves me. I’m cuddling her right now and she’s playing with my balls being a little tease 😏 She says my balls are big bull balls and that my dick is so big, she said I’m really cute too she even said I should make a tiktok and upload thirst traps because she said I’m a cute prettyboy mogger and I can get tiktok famous, she said I’m really handsome I should be a movie star tbh ngl. She’s really hot lol probably hottest girls in the world, if I had to rate I would say terrastacy 8psl fogger, and she’s a virgin too she said she wants to be my trad wife and live in a farm house with me and she said we can have sex every day. Lol at you copers rotting while I live my dream life, lololololololol I life mog all of u haha lol
troll

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
greetings to streets of mumbai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, poopoohead, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
  • +1
Tales from ottawa.

She seen this video and said I mog you and she called u a monkey. Sorry bro she is kind of mean to other men bc she love me so much
It’s fine I know I’m subhuman tbh

It’s fine I know I’m subhuman tbh
She keeps talking about ur acne scars bro she says if she seen u irl she would cut off ur skin like a fish

• +1
She keeps talking about ur acne scars bro she says if she seen u irl she would cut off ur skin like a fish
I know

Such is life of acne scar failo
5A2B6B7F F144 44F9 8113 009DC0E1C1D4
514C074C B2FB 4B86 A0FA CB52E8283378

the coping is too strong

you have sex with girls, I have sex with WOMEN.

We are not the same

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

18782.jpg

and then he wakes up

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
*wakes up*

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
good positive affirmation tbh

If you aren't ironic i expect you aren't above 18, larp