I have some teeth problems and am I late for treatment?

idolikebasketball

idolikebasketball

Iron
I seen a doctor with the problem of bruxism and they told me to
-Not consume any tea or coffee pre-bedtime
-Not spend time in devices such as phones and pcs pre-bedtime
-Not eating apples and peas by directly biting them with the incisors only by slicing them and eating part by part
-Not consuming some food that you have to crack them with central incisors to get what's inside

Gave me a lower jaw teeth plaque

She also said that I could get Botox in order to prevent this like definitely but I should get it reapplied every 3 months I would rather not having Botox applied tbh. I will try the steps of preventing the bruxism and then maybe consider. It's not my preference

advised me to go see a otorhinolaryngology clinic and orthodontist to see if the measurements are alright since I have a tight lower jaw and said something else too but I couldn't understand that.

I done did some research and treatments are mostly based on the person being a underaged person and still in the development phase.
I'm concerned that the treatments would be kind of useless since I did mostly completed my jaw growth process (I suppose, I'm not sure) and I do not strictly look forward to get any optional medical surgeries unless it's needed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, lepo2317 and thecel
you sure it was doctor not hamza or other bluepilled bitch
She casually said it so I think it's a common knowledge or something that they advise often I think but I'm not sure at all I don't think she's a bad person or a dentist and I couldn't understand why you didn't like her and insulted

Last edited: