I have started to prefer going to school over staying at home

avenox

avenox

jacobfuckingjones
Joined
Mar 2, 2025
Posts
16,635
Reputation
24,342
Back in Secondary and Primary School, I used to dread Sundays, knowing I have to go to that shithole for 5 days straight.

But now that I an in college, I don’t mind it at all, I’m doing a course that I enjoy and know that it will get me a well paying job, I have friends to hang out with during lunch breaks, I can explore the city, it’s amazing.

But when I am at home during the weekends, I don’t do much, I genuinely just rot in my seat watching Youtube or random TV shows, it gets boring for 3 days straight.
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DIY.Suicide, Gaythugmax, pleasevanity and 4 others
College is def 100x better than secondary :feelstastyman:
 
  • +1
Reactions: avenox, gandylite. and price.
muh btechs:feelstastyman:
 
  • +1
Reactions: avenox
do you not have a bunch of hw to do since your in college or are you talking about uk college which is actually just 11-12th grade
 
  • +1
Reactions: avenox
do you not have a bunch of hw to do since your in college or are you talking about uk college which is actually just 11-12th grade

uk college

college in america is university
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gaythugmax
Back in Secondary and Primary School, I used to dread Sundays, knowing I have to go to that shithole for 5 days straight.

But now that I an in college, I don’t mind it at all, I’m doing a course that I enjoy and know that it will get me a well paying job, I have friends to hang out with during lunch breaks, I can explore the city, it’s amazing.

But when I am at home during the weekends, I don’t do much, I genuinely just rot in my seat watching Youtube or random TV shows, it gets boring for 3 days straight.
Yo fuck you
 
College is def 100x better than secondary :feelstastyman:

So much better, you have more freedom, people are dicks anymore due to maturing, you can vape/smoke on campus and teachers won’t care, the lessons are actually stuff you want to do so they’re not boring, teachers are nice, it’s overall 100x better, hige step up from Sexondary.

Also most of the pricks in my year went to different colleges except and luckily one of my friends, certainly have a stronger friendship with him now.
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj

Similar threads

simematic
Replies
13
Views
39
bigfatmoid
bigfatmoid
IndecentEyes
Replies
3
Views
31
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel
slayermtn🍇
Replies
23
Views
124
Hadriannus
Hadriannus
thekey
Replies
7
Views
60
NDskinnyfailure
NDskinnyfailure

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top