I have the best GF on this entire fucking forum

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
She was a kissless Virgin who never even dated
She helped build my credit
She sucks my cock, eats my ass, and then cooks me a feast
She doesn’t wear whore clothing and says her body is for my eyes only
She doesn’t talk to any men and deleted all her social media for me.

Mogs you faggots to suicide. Suck my cock and die bitches. Be back later, got some business to take care off. Stay rotting, cucks.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member, Deleted member 17311 and 9 others
mogged

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot and 1 other person
Cope.

It feels so good knowing my asshole gets tongue fucked, I mog everyone to suicide, and my girl sucks my dick and loves me so much. Damn, what a life.
why is your avi shootin i'm terrified

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Toth's thot
Genuinely depressing reading threads like this, I used to feel the same.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
Genuinely depressing reading threads like this, I used to feel the same.
But then you lost her? Is that what happened?

Yeah there was two of them lol (except I never asked to get my ass ate) but good for you boyo, she seems more loyal than mine.

Yeah there was two of them lol (except I never asked to get my ass ate) but good for you boyo, she seems more loyal than mine.
Remember her scent, her smile, the memories…all gone. Now you’re alone like a faggot. Hurts doesn’t it

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member, stevielake and 4 others
Remember her scent, her smile, the memories…all gone. Now you’re alone like a faggot. Hurts doesn’t it
Fuck the memories, I wanna overdose and rape a fag

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Vermilioncore and Toth's thot
You zoned out again faggot? Wake up! She's gone forever and bouncing on chad's dick all day long!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
You zoned out again faggot? Wake up! She's gone forever and bouncing on chad's dick all day long!
I am Chad, and the only cock that she bounces on is mine. I will fuck from sunset to sunrise.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 11758
I am Chad, and the only cock that she bounces on is mine. I will fuck from sunset to sunrise.
I'm choking that slut and pushing deep into her vaginal opening as we speak. Typing this with my toes, fuck i'm sensational

I'm choking that slut and pushing deep into her vaginal opening as we speak. Typing this with my toes, fuck i'm sensational
I did that to your mother. Choked the bitch so hard she broke her fucking tooth and popped a blood vessel. Bitch looked like a toothless whore from The Hills Have Eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
I did that to your mother. Choked the bitch so hard she broke her fucking tooth and popped a blood vessel. Bitch looked like a toothless whore from The Hills Have Eyes
Keep dreaming larpilion. Tell Susan ropie said hi and thanks for the milkshake, she'll understand.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Keep dreaming larpilion. Tell Susan ropie said hi and thanks for the milkshake, she'll understand.
What kinda old ass 1920s bitch is named Susan in 2022. Nigga here thinks it’s still the 20th century and shit

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Lygodactylus
This would only happen if you could financially support her.

What is your job OP?

This would only happen if you could financially support her.

What is your job OP?
She financially supported me tbh. I was job hopping almost monthly

She financially supported me tbh. I was job hopping almost monthly
So she was a 16 yr old working at Chick-fil-A and was saving money for the both of you?

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 15977 and Deleted member 11758
What kinda old ass 1920s bitch is named Susan in 2022. Nigga here thinks it’s still the 20th century and shit
Your whore of a mother has always been old school. I wreck her cunt with a cane like i'm charlie chaplin then i chain her like a negro slave and make her worship the white man

So she was a 16 yr old working at Chick-fil-A and was saving money for the both of you?
I mean pretty much. Irl I’m a chadlite (lil peepmaxxed with facial tats and shit) so I have high appeal and she and I fell in love. It’s not that I didn’t wanna financially support her, I DO! But it’s hard for me to keep a job, I don’t like stagnancy or stasis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Cope
Your whore of a mother has always been old school. I wreck her cunt with a cane like i'm charlie chaplin then i chain her like a negro slave and make her worship the white man
Your whore mother’s pussy is like an attic, full of dust and spider webs and full of memories of my dick

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Lygodactylus and Deleted member 11963
She was a kissless Virgin who never even dated
She helped build my credit
She sucks my cock, eats my ass, and then cooks me a feast
She doesn’t wear whore clothing and says her body is for my eyes only
She doesn’t talk to any men and deleted all her social media for me.

Mogs you faggots to suicide. Suck my cock and die bitches. Be back later, got some business to take care off. Stay rotting, cucks.
poorcel bitch ramblings

It's over for my English teacher, in that case.

It's over for my English teacher, in that case.
Kill that bitch. Lots of words go through her head but a Bullet with be the last thing in her head. Poetic shit innit

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member and Lygodactylus