When I’m lean and not bloated

Attachments

• DAE64E47-01DB-40F8-B370-811305C55CA6.jpeg
    DAE64E47-01DB-40F8-B370-811305C55CA6.jpeg
    42.4 KB · Views: 454
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, BrettyBoy and Deleted member 2227
Cope, your chin and nose are good (that’s what fucks the majority of side profiles) but there’re a lot of users here with the same level of chin and nose + better hair and without dumbo ears
Actually nvm your hair is good and your ears aren’t that large. The pic was a little distorted for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, BigBiceps and Deleted member 2227
You do, I have a slightly recessed chin. It's over for me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
JFL at those bug eyes holy fuck, also sparse eyebrow ends. Your chin also looks deformed, like a fucking balcony

Also why are your ears so fucking huge??? Literally half the size of your entire skull lol

Also ramus 404

Keep dreaming boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t, National Rodgerism, Deleted member 470 and 4 others
JFL at those bug eyes holy fuck, also sparse eyebrow ends. Your chin also looks deformed, like a fucking balcony

Also why are your ears so fucking huge??? Literally half the size of your entire skull lol

Also ramus 404

Keep dreaming boyo
Cope i mog you

• JFL
Dum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Soulsmaxx, Deleted member 2012 and 7 others
Very Good Side Profile But probably not the Best Because Your Ramus isn't Visible. And your mandible height isn't Top tier either

Also ramus 404

Keep dreaming boyo
LMFAO :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
also Ideally a More a prominent Browridge

Also ramus 404

Keep dreaming boyo
@Titbot To a Girl "ALL THE BETTER TO EAR YOU WITH"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Heirio and Deleted member 2227
Looks good dumbo, but definetely not the best one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Are you saying I have a weak browridge?

Can someone morph me with a better browridge will it increase my attractiveness fuck man it’s over

not even close

Only my 3/4 perspective pictures look good.

DAE64E47 01DB 40F8 B370 811305C55CA6 2
3026949 1497951942369 Michael12

If you had less growth forwards maxilla, which would consequently decrease the distance from eyes and nose, then you would have no browbridge, which is almost nonexistent, the only thing I see there is your eyebrow, not browbridge.

Last edited:

You didn't prove anything...I don't get you.
But no, honestly my front is where it's at.
I look best in my 3/4 pics but my front is 1000% more valuable of an asset. Women look at your face when you kiss and screw them.

Women love gazing at my face. I got no worries.

I look best in my 3/4 pics but my front is 1000% more valuable of an asset. Women look at your face when you kiss and screw them.

I proved I had a browridge , that’s why I made this post. Frontal is what matters

I proved I had a browridge , that’s why I made this post. Frontal is what matters

Well I don't know why you quoted me and said "cope". Why prove something to ME?
I just chimed in on this thread and said my 2 cents, totally unrelated to your brow ridge concern.

• +1
Reactions: Joyride

You may have proved what you want, but I proved you don't have your dumbo

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
jfl why is it always the curries who think they're male models

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Soulsmaxx, Deleted member 1212, Deleted member 1551 and 11 others
Hes comparing to Opry a living god

Damn dude, I'm just comparing browbridge, I'm showing an existing one and yours, not comparing you to Sean Opry, besides, I have a friend who is not a "living" god and I can see his browbridge aloof, I'm not kidding you man.

Search for yourself, people with browbridge, and compare, you don't have a browbridge.

Damn dude, I'm just comparing browbridge, I'm showing an existing one and yours, not comparing you to Sean Opry, besides, I have a friend who is not a "living" god and I can see his browbridge aloof, I'm not kidding you man.

Search for yourself, people with browbridge, and compare, you don't have a browbridge.

It's odd that you put "living" in quotes.

It's odd that you put "living" in quotes.

I meant my friend is handsome but he doesn't get to Sean obviously, just that he's fucking weird and doesn't leave the house so I could consider him volcel, he looks like this
6 Figure5 1 2

with bigger eyes

I meant my friend is handsome but he doesn't get to Sean obviously, just that he's fucking weird and doesn't leave the house so I could consider him volcel, he looks like this
View attachment 85545

with bigger eyes
We overrate people we see irl. You need side by side pic of your friend to the guy you just posted to see if they are even close to the same as eachother.

• +1
your forehead is too angled backward

We overrate people we see irl. You need side by side pic of your friend to the guy you just posted to see if they are even close to the same as eachother.

I agree with you, I don't have a cellphone, but maybe I'll take a picture of it and compare, of course it is not exactly the same as the picture, but the shape of the eyebrows (the eyes are pct with a good horizontal width but it has a bit of scleral show), forehead size and tilt, nose shape and size, mouth width and size, and hollow cheeks he really has, he mogs me to hell.

here you go boii
LOOL I MOG YOU TO HELL YOU SUBHUMAN.TELL ME WHERE YOU LIVE AND YOUR HEIGHT.I SEE ETHNICS FRAUDING LIKE YOU EVERYDAY ON THE STREET.YOUR PROBABLY EVEN SHORT.WHERE DO YOU LIVE?

show me your pic then. im not indian tho im turkish so that ethnic label doesn't imply.
What features do you exactly mog me on?
I'm Turkish a well I mog you in harmony I have lighter skin then you.Am clean shaven which is a huge halo to show off my aesthatic jaw.And I have better cheekbones and lips then you.Also I'm probably taller.are you from germany?
show me your pic then. im not indian tho im turkish so that ethnic label doesn't imply.
What features do you exactly mog me on?

also i live in america and im 6ft

u wish u were as GL as me bitch
HOW EXACTLY ARE YOU BETTER LOOKING THAN OTHER TURKS....YOU LOOK ALL EXACTLY ALIKE WHEN YOU HAVE A BEARD.WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT A LITTLE. I LOOK 1000×BETTER THAN YOU.

not from germany im from US, lmao u said im frauding, because of the beard. stfu and either post your pic or keep coping u subhuman retard
I wont post my pic.I dont have to go around and telling everyone how beautiful I am.Unless they deserve to hear it like you.Also if you were in germany you would be dead average.Every.single.ethnic looks like you.You are nothing.
not from germany im from US, lmao u said im frauding, because of the beard. stfu and either post your pic or keep coping u subhuman retard
You just dont understand that us Turks cant have that full beard.We all look exactly alike.
That's why I'm clean shaven.

average is better than whatever ur working with, would david gandy be worried about posting his pics here nope bevcase he knows internally that he looks good.

the only reason u wont post a pic is because u look like shit dude admit im better looking
I swear I look better than you.I swear on my whole family.I just dont want to post my pics on this incel website.i dont look like shit.I look way better than you.I swear on everything.I kinda want to post to shut you up.But I wont risk anyone finding out.

• +1
After rhino i mogs you

A1264D93 A44E 44E8 BF3E FEFCCD4B272F

Would be so much better with a better eye area

I skull mog
20190725 195954

• +1