I have the feeling that if i ascend something terrible will happen to counteract it

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
Like if I somehow start slaying the norwood reaper will come for me at full force. Or if I get a get a good job my dad or mom will die. Wtf I can't help having these thoughts and knowing my luck it does feel like it would be that way indeed. :oops:

Tales from the schizophrenia clinic

C0A25BFE F27C 4653 B34E 200013CACEFF

“Schizophrenia is a mental health condition where you may see, hear or believe things that are not real.”
1. Like if I somehow start slaying the norwood reaper will come for me at full force.
2. Or if I get a get a good job my dad or mom will die.
How is it tales if I'm not telling any story dumbass

>> tells of two single sentence long stories that he made up in his head that have events with zero correlation with one another.

My IQ is wholesome, keep barking
>>still thinks he’s not retarded and going insane

It’s over

View attachment 1350382
“Schizophrenia is a mental health condition where you may see, hear or believe things that are not real.”

>> tells of two single sentence long stories that he made up in his head that have events with zero correlation with one another.

>>still thinks he’s not retarded and going insane
Wow turns out you really are the dumb one here. :) Congrats.

Such intrusive tought are one form of OCD. I have them too occasionally.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Wow turns out you really are the dumb one here. :) Congrats.
@vanillaicecream Just bought some vanilla and chocolate ice cream 😋 can’t wait to take a liquid ice cream shit in your mothers mouth this evening at your house:ogre:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Tony and vanillaicecream
@vanillaicecream Just bought some vanilla and chocolate ice cream 😋 can’t wait to take a liquid ice cream shit in your mothers mouth this evening at your house:ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Patient A