I have the weirdest problem every, my dick makes tiny clicking sounds and my neighbours can hear it (LONG TEXT)

TwixCell

TwixCell

Iron
Hello, (thank you for your time, my english isn't very good)

I have the weirdest problem ever and no one believes me.

My neighbour started to scream "That neighbour is so horny" out of nowhere 9 months ago. He repeated the phrase every 20 seconds for 3 weeks. THE WHOLE DAY. Everytime he finished the sentence he was laughing his ass off. Like really hardcore laughing. His wife started to scream "Ugh" after every sentence. It sounded like she was really pissed off.

At first I thought they wanted to make me mad because I was playing the whole day league of legends. I was hammering the whole day on my keyboard. They could definitely hear my keyboard.

Then I somehow realized that the problem is my dick. I dont know why but my dick makes every 20 seconds an almost inaudible click/squeeze sound. You could compare the sound to mixing potato salad or washing your hands with a lot of soap. The sound is really quiet but somehow really high frequency that my neighbours can hear it.

My real life friend confirmed that he heard the clicking/squeezing sound too.

My neighbour is a little bit handicapped and he repeated the phrase for six months. THE WHOLE DAY!!! They dont go to work they are just at home. I had trouble to fall asleep and I couldn't concentrate for the whole day because all I was hearing was his fucking voice. It was the worst time of my life. I was raging the whole time.

I moved out to my dad 3 months ago because of that.

The problem is that because of the war between russia and ukraine my dads wife from ukraine had to flee the country and she is gonna arrive tomorrow and I have to move back to my mom.

And my neighbour is gonna scream "That neighbour is so horny." again because my dick still makes those "squeeze" sounds.

I have tried everything to make those sounds disappear but nothing has worked.

I'm so fucking done that I have to go back. What would you in my situation?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, realrob and Deleted member 17763
Shut up schizoid cocksucking son of a useless deadbeat whore

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Confront him

• +1
Reactions: TwixCell
Cum on his doorstep then knock on the door and run back to your place

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, qkz and TwixCell
@FangedNoumena thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15260
@FangedNoumena thoughts?

What the fuck is this nigger talking about?

This is reminiscent of some highly autistic shit you’d hear from Cholacerfol or Gaytard on .net

Homie your cock makes an audible click? It uses it’s own inertia to create a high frequency dog whistle that carries 20 yards? Like some whale cock sonar device? Is it slapping against a concrete object?

This reminds me of in that book “The Stranger” the guy kills the arab on the beach because the sun was too bright

This nigger is schizophrenic and imagining all this shit. No one would think you were “just horny” if they heard a high pitched cock whistle. People cant even identify that sound, much less your autistic schizo neighbor

He probably just saw you on the computer a lot and he has tourettes

Cock whistle sounds dont exist homie

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 17829 and realrob
I dont know why but my dick makes every 20 seconds an almost inaudible click/squeeze sound. You could compare the sound to mixing potato salad or washing your hands with a lot of soap. The sound is really quiet but somehow really high frequency that my neighbours can hear it.
Homie your cock makes an audible click? It uses it’s own inertia to create a high frequency dog whistle that carries 20 yards? Like some whale cock sonar device? Is it slapping against a concrete object?
Ezgif 4 dc3359b798

fucking over for you schizo

We have reached the weird side of the internet

Hello, (thank you for your time, my english isn't very good)

I have the weirdest problem ever and no one believes me.

My neighbour started to scream "That neighbour is so horny" out of nowhere 9 months ago. He repeated the phrase every 20 seconds for 3 weeks. THE WHOLE DAY. Everytime he finished the sentence he was laughing his ass off. Like really hardcore laughing. His wife started to scream "Ugh" after every sentence. It sounded like she was really pissed off.

At first I thought they wanted to make me mad because I was playing the whole day league of legends. I was hammering the whole day on my keyboard. They could definitely hear my keyboard.

Then I somehow realized that the problem is my dick. I dont know why but my dick makes every 20 seconds an almost inaudible click/squeeze sound. You could compare the sound to mixing potato salad or washing your hands with a lot of soap. The sound is really quiet but somehow really high frequency that my neighbours can hear it.

My real life friend confirmed that he heard the clicking/squeezing sound too.

My neighbour is a little bit handicapped and he repeated the phrase for six months. THE WHOLE DAY!!! They dont go to work they are just at home. I had trouble to fall asleep and I couldn't concentrate for the whole day because all I was hearing was his fucking voice. It was the worst time of my life. I was raging the whole time.

I moved out to my dad 3 months ago because of that.

The problem is that because of the war between russia and ukraine my dads wife from ukraine had to flee the country and she is gonna arrive tomorrow and I have to move back to my mom.

And my neighbour is gonna scream "That neighbour is so horny." again because my dick still makes those "squeeze" sounds.

I have tried everything to make those sounds disappear but nothing has worked.

I'm so fucking done that I have to go back. What would you in my situation?
video or larp, ur dick doesnt make sounds because that makes no sense, if ur dick is actually clicking and you havent gone to the doctor yet you deserve to be treated this way :lul: