I have the worst base ever for looksmaxxing, how to fix?

S

ScreaM

Platinum
I'm just gonna list all my flaws and then you can tell me if there is any hope or surgeries which can even fix my flaws

Downward growth- This is obviously brutal since side profile = 0/10 right away and it makes the rest of my face look bad and leads to next flaw

Long midface- This is just a curse, compacy faces are just better looking. Its not horse face tier but its longer than normal and it decreases smv so much.

Bad IPD- this makes my eyes look cylcops tier sometimes, and like with the other 2 flaws i listed above, no surgery other than some life threatening bone smashing and remaking the face can ever hope to fix this lol

Norwooding- Yep this is the most bad flaw for a lot, but i have so many flaws this shit is only ranked 4th for me. Norwooding can be fixed kind of though with HT and fin + minoxidil

Recessed chin- This is made and makes my face look worse than it can be, probs can be fixed with sliding genio though

Narrow jaw- another trash flaw commonly found in subhumans like me

Awful immune system- Imagine being sick literally all the time with colds and flu's and infections. Getting a bad fever once a year is bad enough but i get them like 15+ times a year sometimes

Dark circles under eyes- This should be higher up the list tbh but ill put it last, makes me look like a 40 yr old in my 20s. Some people say it can be fixed with filler injections or makeup idk.

for reference imagine Jsanza29, how would you fix it or even improve to look above average in terms of looks?

Jsansa
no joke how would you rectify this? already tried losing weight and getting more sleep but i need some legit solutions ASAP

• So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and never_lucky
@subhuman incel and @OldVirgin will give you the best information on the site (y)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, delusionalretard, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
@subhuman incel and @OldVirgin will give you the best information on the site (y)
Unironically face transplant would be the best option for you, doing so many little surgeries after one another have small chance of ascending

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, rambocel, Acromegaly_Chad and 9 others
Just fix it step by step, no need for drama. You know your flaws then fix it. And slightly long midface is a masc trait

@subhuman incel looks like a baby because of his compact midface. Benny Hill was forever incel despite being millionaire high status man because of his short neotenous midface.

Jsanza29 had weird face ngl, retruded maxilla and awful submental region. He didn't look that bad when he was lean but his main problem was his autism and 0 hygiene, even being giga tall didn't save him

If everything fails, give a last try to lefort3/4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, ScreaM, delusionalretard and 2 others
damn sucks to be you, i only have a weak chin and nct

• +1
Reactions: ScreaM
Just fix it step by step, no need for drama. You know your flaws then fix it. And slightly long midface is a masc trait

@subhuman incel looks like a baby because of his compact midface. Benny Hill was forever incel despite being millionaire high status man because of his short neotenous midface.

Jsanza29 had weird face ngl, retruded maxilla and awful submental region. He didn't look that bad when he was lean but his main problem was his autism and 0 hygiene, even being giga tall didn't save him

If everything fails, give a last try to lefort3/4
benny hill wasnt incel tho

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
i have 0.415 ES ratio and 0.9 midface ratio. can't get worse than me :feelswah:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and ScreaM
mewing

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and delusionalretard
rope can fix all of them at once cheap too,

but foreals, mewing can fix most of them,

for sickness(even mewing can kinda fix, when you breathe through nose your nose filters so less chance of bad shit going into airways)
but legit i read a thing on reddit of a guy who stopped washing his hands and made himself touch obviously dirty shit, like hand rails to get bacteria reason being: since nowadays we are too germaphobic our immune system turned into pussys, and by doing this u obv make it strong by fighting random shit, i dont even wash my hands after taking a shit, but no cap, havent got sick really sick since i started, about 3 years, get like mild sick but it only lasts a day or two at mosts and thats like twice a year, its legit,

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 14139, Deleted member 12669 and 2 others
You look fat af. Loose weight

Lmao bruh ur like 30%+ bf. First drop 30lb and then reevaluate ur potential

post pics you are a subhuman no lifer why would it matter

• JFL
Reactions: rambocel and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
From what I’m hearing, surgery would be needed to look above average, which is what everyone should aim for.

For now just fully softmax (low bf%, haircut, stubble, skin, teeth, etc)

Last edited:
I'm just gonna list all my flaws and then you can tell me if there is any hope or surgeries which can even fix my flaws

Downward growth- This is obviously brutal since side profile = 0/10 right away and it makes the rest of my face look bad and leads to next flaw

Long midface- This is just a curse, compacy faces are just better looking. Its not horse face tier but its longer than normal and it decreases smv so much.

Bad IPD- this makes my eyes look cylcops tier sometimes, and like with the other 2 flaws i listed above, no surgery other than some life threatening bone smashing and remaking the face can ever hope to fix this lol

Norwooding- Yep this is the most bad flaw for a lot, but i have so many flaws this shit is only ranked 4th for me. Norwooding can be fixed kind of though with HT and fin + minoxidil

Recessed chin- This is made and makes my face look worse than it can be, probs can be fixed with sliding genio though

Narrow jaw- another trash flaw commonly found in subhumans like me

Awful immune system- Imagine being sick literally all the time with colds and flu's and infections. Getting a bad fever once a year is bad enough but i get them like 15+ times a year sometimes

Dark circles under eyes- This should be higher up the list tbh but ill put it last, makes me look like a 40 yr old in my 20s. Some people say it can be fixed with filler injections or makeup idk.

for reference imagine Jsanza29, how would you fix it or even improve to look above average in terms of looks?

View attachment 1343108 no joke how would you rectify this? already tried losing weight and getting more sleep but i need some legit solutions ASAP
Slim down and hair. If you look like this you have no reason to complain. This dude is ugly cuz he is fat. Doesn’t tan. Doesn’t take care of himself. Has shitty hair. Yes his bones are shit as well but he might be decent looking if he wasn’t larping as homeless. Then you can ask about surgery. But like that there is no point

sailer could fix your shit up in one go

• +1
Reactions: ScreaM
Lmao bruh ur like 30%+ bf. First drop 30lb and then reevaluate ur potential
im like 20% bodyfat tbh
From what I’m hearing, surgery would be needed to look above average, which is what everyone should aim for.

For now just fully softmax (low bf%, haircut, stubble, skin, teeth, etc)
what surgeries though? there is no surgey which fixed downward growth jaw + trash gonial angle and also no surgery for long midface :feelswhy:

We need pictures to tell you if its over or not. Send me pictures or post them here.

^This guy is subhuman but he could ascend.

Death Tier Failios
> Facially Deformed. People are actively repulsed by your face and you can do nothing to salvage it.
>Physically Deformed. Major deformities only.
>Turbomanlet (for your region). Can be fixed by moneymaxxing then locationmaxxing (easier said then done).
>Dicklet. For reference dicklet =/= small penis. Dicklet means you have an actual micropenis (sub 3 inches).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
im like 20% bodyfat tbh

what surgeries though? there is no surgey which fixed downward growth jaw + trash gonial angle and also no surgery for long midface :feelswhy:
Loads of normies with long face/narrow jaw ascend with fade and short beard. And don’t be 20% bf. Do this first then look into surgeries.

Loads of normies with long face/narrow jaw ascend with fade and short beard. And don’t be 20% bf. Do this first then look into surgeries.
beard is just gonna get roasties over 25 attracted to me jfl, its so over.

beard is just gonna get roasties over 25 attracted to me jfl, its so over.
You’d rather fuck noone than over 25’s? You retarded?

Do YOU mog this guy?

He is a virgin despite being NT with a lot of friends and having a good body. He gets 0 matches on Tinder and always got rejected irl.

If not, then its OVER for you, as you would need to be at least as good looking as him in order to have a chance of ascending with surgery.

Do YOU mog this guy?

He is a virgin despite being NT with a lot of friends and having a good body. He gets 0 matches on Tinder and always got rejected irl.

If not, then its OVER for you, as you would need to be at least as good looking as him in order to have a chance of ascending with surgery.

how do you know?

yeah easily
based on your own description I've imagined you look much worse. then you are fine, really. That guy is normie 5/10 unless he has a bad eye area which we cant tell.

he doesn't show face though
he does. look at all the pics. In some only his eye area is covered. He also has some other pics in another post.

----------------------------
Downward growth- Stubble beard...

Long midface- Take off a little of the inward part of your eyebrows. This makes closer set eyes appear not to be so close and makes the face seem just a little shorter there.

Bad IPD- Like said above trim a little off the inner eyebrows to offset the close set eyes.

Norwooding- Start dermarolling and hair massages.

Recessed chin- Stubble beard and also mew to raise the hyoid bone up

Narrow jaw- Stubble beard

Awful immune system- Get your diet straight and take supplements to get your immunity back in order. Probiotics also.

Dark circles under eyes- I have heard rubbing ice there for a while can clear that up sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and ScreaM
----------------------------
Downward growth- Stubble beard...

Long midface- Take off a little of the inward part of your eyebrows. This makes closer set eyes appear not to be so close and makes the face seem just a little shorter there.

Bad IPD- Like said above trim a little off the inner eyebrows to offset the close set eyes.

Norwooding- Start dermarolling and hair massages.

Recessed chin- Stubble beard and also mew to raise the hyoid bone up

Narrow jaw- Stubble beard

Awful immune system- Get your diet straight and take supplements to get your immunity back in order. Probiotics also.

Dark circles under eyes- I have heard rubbing ice there for a while can clear that up sometimes.
thanks man

We need pictures to tell you if its over or not. Send me pictures or post them here.
View attachment 1343784
^This guy is subhuman but he could ascend.

Death Tier Failios
> Facially Deformed. People are actively repulsed by your face and you can do nothing to salvage it.
>Physically Deformed. Major deformities only.
>Turbomanlet (for your region). Can be fixed by moneymaxxing then locationmaxxing (easier said then done).
>Dicklet. For reference dicklet =/= small penis. Dicklet means you have an actual micropenis (sub 3 inches).
ill consider it and thanks

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer