I have the worst collagen on this world

D

Deleted member 16371

Kraken
Eczema, thin skin, paper think skin scarring permanent damage to skin. Darkening if skin from steroidal creams. Shitty paper thin North Indian shitskin that will age like shit . It’s over @TRUE_CEL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, sub5inchcel, Gengar and 1 other person
At least you’re curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Argentinazi and Artemis
I hate fuckin topical steroid creams man. Can't believe derms still prescribe it for eczema when they know the side effects.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Deleted member 16371
My skin is f
I hate fuckin topical steroid creams man. Can't believe derms still prescribe it for eczema when they know the side effects.
ucked to to this day because of them. It makes your skin so thin

• So Sad
Reactions: horizon
At least you’re curry
Helping OP...
Rope Hanging GIF by GritTV

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sub5inchcel, eduardkoopman, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
Eczema, thin skin, paper think skin scarring permanent damage to skin. Darkening if skin from steroidal creams. Shitty paper thin North Indian shitskin that will age like shit . It’s over @TRUE_CEL
Why were you applying steroidal creams to your face bhai? Tbh have you tried retin-a? Apparently people use that to collagenmaxx so give it a shot. Personally idc about collagen, I probably have shit collagen too since my face is often dry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Why were you applying steroidal creams to your face bhai? Tbh have you tried retin-a? Apparently people use that to collagenmaxx so give it a shot. Personally idc about collagen, I probably have shit collagen too since my face is often dry.
Drink more water and apply moisturizer unless you want to look 40 at 30.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 16371 and Gengar
Drink more water and apply moisturizer unless you want to look 40 at 30.
Is that why my face is so dry? Because I don't drink water nor use moisturizer?

No you just have a shit body tgat doesn’t produce collagen. Hydration is a meme, still do it tho

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
You don't drink water? start drinking atleast 1.5L, your kidneys/liver and face will thank you. You're dehydrated and this will prematurely age your face but also negatively affect your body, you'll end up with kidney stones and other diseases. Also, just use a normal cleanser and moisturizer and that's most of the work done.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Gengar
No you just have a shit body tgat doesn’t produce collagen. Hydration is a meme, still do it tho
Hydration is not a meme, Stop being silly!

• +1
Reactions: agoostis, Yerico7 and Deleted member 16371
That's brutal but is not having collagen necessarily a bad thing though?

• +1
You don't drink water? start drinking atleast 1.5L, your kidneys/liver and face will thank you. You're dehydrated and this will prematurely age your face but also negatively affect your body, you'll end up with kidney stones and other diseases. Also, just use a normal cleanser and moisturizer and that's most of the work done.
Yeah I don't drink water. Sometimes my parents tell me to drink water so I oblige but never 1.5L a day. Are you sure it prevents kidney stones? Because some dudes be drinking a shit ton of water and still get kidney stones lmao.

That's brutal but is not having collagen necessarily a bad thing though?
Sure it's not a bad thing if you don't mind looking 10 years older than you really are. Collagen isn't just for the face though, in our bodies when it breaks down it helps our joints/tendons strengthen/heal. I recently read a study about an NBA Athlete who had an injured patella and he took Vitamin C + Collagen (hydrolyzed) and it repaired his patella really quickly. It serves a lot of different functions in our body but since we're talking about our skin, it makes us look young and youthful, which directly ties into looksmaxxing because youth = attractive right? Dunno how you live without drinking water, don't you get thirsty?

• +1
Tha
Yeah I don't drink water. Sometimes my parents tell me to drink water so I oblige but never 1.5L a day. Are you sure it prevents kidney stones? Because some dudes be drinking a shit ton of water and still get kidney stones lmao.
That's just one thing, water serves so many different functions i'd be here all day if i had to make a list. It's not an option, it's a necessity.

• +1
Sure it's not a bad thing if you don't mind looking 10 years older than you really are. Collagen isn't just for the face though, in our bodies when it breaks down it helps our joints/tendons strengthen/heal. I recently read a study about an NBA Athlete who had an injured patella and he took Vitamin C + Collagen (hydrolyzed) and it repaired his patella really quickly. It serves a lot of different functions in our body but since we're talking about our skin, it makes us look young and youthful, which directly ties into looksmaxxing because youth = attractive right? Dunno how you live without drinking water, don't you get thirsty?
I mean if I'm gonna be unattractive all my life why bother? Not to be all "doomer"-ish but like, it's not relevant to me, you know? That's how I see it. Also I quench my thirst by drinking stuff like chai or soda lol. I remember for years I only drank stuff like milk and coca cola. :feelskek:

Tha

That's just one thing, water serves so many different functions i'd be here all day if i had to make a list. It's not an option, it's a necessity.
Tbh there's water in soda as well so I still get my fill of water I guess?

I mean if I'm gonna be unattractive all my life why bother? Not to be all "doomer"-ish but like, it's not relevant to me, you know? That's how I see it. Also I quench my thirst by drinking stuff like chai or soda lol. I remember for years I only drank stuff like milk and coca cola. :feelskek:

Tbh there's water in soda as well so I still get my fill of water I guess?
I drank 2 cans of coca cola with fast food and that was my diet daily for many years during my teens and even early 20s. Actually all my 20s, even now i eat fast food too much and drink atleast a can of coca cola a day but these past few years i make sure to get atleast 1.5l water a day. Before i used to get so dehydrated from the coke and not drinking water to counteract it. I get where you're coming from with the attractive stuff but water isn't just going to affect your looks/skin/collagen, it's going to affect your health aswell and even if you've resigned yourself to being truecel for the rest of your life and not bothering to put any efforts into your looks, you would atleast want to look after your health and not lead a life of illness/disease or having chronic conditions like diabetes etc. Coke ruined my teeth really badly beyond repair and gave me chronic conditions i think alongside the fast food. It's liquid poison but extremely addictive like cocaine.
Take care of your health, drink water bhai. Also, maybe us truecels can go up 1 or 2 points in PSL and get married to a girl from back home? there might be hope... what's your plans? do you not looksmax in any form?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
tret + morpheus8 + rf microneedle

• +1
I drank 2 cans of coca cola with fast food and that was my diet daily for many years during my teens and even early 20s. Actually all my 20s, even now i eat fast food too much and drink atleast a can of coca cola a day but these past few years i make sure to get atleast 1.5l water a day. Before i used to get so dehydrated from the coke and not drinking water to counteract it. I get where you're coming from with the attractive stuff but water isn't just going to affect your looks/skin/collagen, it's going to affect your health aswell and even if you've resigned yourself to being truecel for the rest of your life and not bothering to put any efforts into your looks, you would atleast want to look after your health and not lead a life of illness/disease or having chronic conditions like diabetes etc. Coke ruined my teeth really badly beyond repair and gave me chronic conditions i think alongside the fast food. It's liquid poison but extremely addictive like cocaine.
Take care of your health, drink water bhai. Also, maybe us truecels can go up 1 or 2 points in PSL and get married to a girl from back home? there might be hope... what's your plans? do you not looksmax in any form?
BRB will respond soon.