i have the worst natural hairline on here

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
my hairline is naturally like nw 1.5 or even 2 jfl. i havent receded at all or barely and i look like im half bald.

1st pic is when i was 10, my "curtains haircut" is hiding my huge forehead but u can see that my hairline is high as fuck anyways and the 2nd pic is when i was like 16. my hairline still looks like this and my brothers and moms the same. if i ever start balding im fucked hard. im 22 now btw it still looks the same. i hope i can do ht at 25 or smth

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190917-092041_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20190917-092041_WhatsApp.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 151
  • Screenshot_20190917-091755_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20190917-091755_WhatsApp.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 169
brutal tbh

my natural hairline has temple points 404 not found but at least it's not halfway to the top of my head

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
brutal tbh

my natural hairline has temple points 404 not found but at least it's not halfway to the top of my head
with a good haircut i can hide it pretty well but if im on bad hairday i look like a balding fucktard

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
with a good haircut i can hide it pretty well but if im on bad hairday i look like a balding fucktard
my hairline before minoxidil was the biggest coverup since bush did 9/11 tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn and buflek
I have nw2.5-3 widow peaks(I was born with them)
Your hairline mogs mine

• So Sad
Reactions: buflek
Not as bad is mine im legit starting to bald at 16

• So Sad
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, buflek and Scarface
if you are legit agressive balding do minox with topical retinoid until 18 or 19 and then start popping fins like candy tbh

count your blessings, if you still go bald then as a blackcel you wont be called a skinhead atleast tbh

• +1
Reactions: Overjetcel299
if you are legit agressive balding do minox with topical retinoid until 18 or 19 and then start popping fins like candy tbh

count your blessings, if you still go bald then as a blackcel you wont be called a skinhead atleast tbh
Its hairline receding and some thinning nd i have some grey hairs too lmfao fucked up genetics. But if it get any worse i will try anything

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
Are you on fin

doesnt really matter you can hide it and hop on fin then you start receding

Its hairline receding and some thinning nd i have some grey hairs too lmfao fucked up genetics. But if it get any worse i will try anything
same bro, my dad looked like @Mr_Norwood at 28, i don't think even dutasteride could have saved him

norwood reaper put me on new game+ veteran difficulty tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Overjetcel299
same bro, my dad looked like @Mr_Norwood at 28, i don't think even dutasteride could have saved him

norwood reaper put me on new game+ veteran difficulty tbh
norwood pill is brutal The worst thing is i have nigga hair cant even curtains maxx or smthing

Show side profile

my avi is m side profile and no im not on fin im scared of permanent side effects
your side looks a bit like me but if someone dinged out the bump in my gandy nose with a hammer

do you slay?

You are exactly same as me. My hairline was that high from the beginning of life too.
It's all over anyways.

Attachments

• 20190917_170742.jpg
    20190917_170742.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 159
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Dogs, Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
You are exactly same as me. My hairline was that high from the beginning of life too.
It's all over anyways.
Is that your natural hairline?
Like you aren't balding correct?

Is that your natural hairline?
Like you aren't balding correct?
I'm not balding, haven't balded in my life. It was over there since I was born.

It's over for us.
I have literally the worst genetics ever. And looks are pretty much everything in life.

I'm not balding, haven't balded in my life. It was over there since I was born.
brutal tbh

when i rope in 2021-22 i will sacrifice my life to gandy for the sins committed by god himself against your hairline

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme
damn that’s bad, and i’m stressing about my NW1 lol

wieso dein pic als gruppenbild?

brutal tbh

when i rope in 2021-22 i will sacrifice my life to gandy for the sins committed by god himself against your hairline
He was so harsh to me..

Is it possible to get a ht on places where you natuarally never had any hair roots?

Is it possible to get a ht on places where you natuarally never had any hair roots?
some people said yes on my last thread about it

Just do hairline lowering bro

Just do hairline lowering bro
too expensive and its only possible in third world countries right? im scared they would fuck smth up. also if i start norwooding it would be thrown away money right

too expensive and its only possible in third world countries right? im scared they would fuck smth up. also if i start norwooding it would be thrown away money right
Idk but I’ve seen before after pics from the US.

HT won’t change your natural hairline significantly anyway as my surgeon told me, it only lowers your receding hairline to the point of nw0 (or a little bit more). If you have a naturally high hairline then forehead reduction is the only solution:

• So Sad
Reactions: buflek
No gonial angle for your hairline.

We have basically the exact same hairline LOL. It sucks

• So Sad
Reactions: nattycel and buflek
It's all over anyways.
Jesus fuck. Never even began even if you had nw0

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Do not HT to lower hairline it will look like shit. Your only option is forehead reduction, or forehead reduction AND HT, or hair system.
I lost my hairline from 16-18 yo
Yes but will look shit unless you have enough donar hairs and enough money to do multiple operations and also you need a good enough surgeon to artistically create a realistic hairline.
Also the problem with forehead reduction if you're balding is that once you get off fin / dut you're gonna bald and have a big ass scar on your forehead. Tbh thinking about it maybe I can do forehead reduction and HT which is needed since my hairline is uneven and shit, and of course take fin until maybe 40 yo then I'll let baldness run its course and just get a hair system if I need to.

Last edited:
Idk but I’ve seen before after pics from the US.

HT won’t change your natural hairline significantly anyway as my surgeon told me, it only lowers your receding hairline to the point of nw0 (or a little bit more). If you have a naturally high hairline then forehead reduction is the only solution:
Won't forehead reduction leave a scar on your forehead? And also if we are balding then a forehead reduction is useless?

I always had asymetrical hairline
Capture

Won't forehead reduction leave a scar on your forehead? And also if we are balding then a forehead reduction is useless?
yeah I actually address this later down in my comment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Not when me with premature balding exist

Won't forehead reduction leave a scar on your forehead?
Idk, i didn’t say it’s perfect either

And also if we are balding then a forehead reduction is useless?
HT is more like reparation: it make your hair regrow where it used to be. HL is more like reconstruction: it changes the size of your forehead and the location of your hairline.

If you have a natural high hairline then HT will help little. Unless you find some “unethical “ surgeon who’s willing to transplant hair to where there was nothing. But even in this case you don’t know how much hair will eventually grow out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560