I have the worst side profile here

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
IMG 20191003 212422  01

I'm still trying to figure out if I have the worst profile on this site. When I first posted the thread asking for ratings, not a SINGLE one was positive. After the harsh realization that my profile is garbage, I began looking at other "rate me" threads to decide if other people also had the issue of getting no positive feedback.

Sadly, it didn't happen. EVERY single "rate me" thread had a >6/10 MOGGER. Why should I be the only one to have such a shitty profile?

The worst thing is that this is not due to genetics. It is because of mouthbreathing. I singlehandedly fucked my entire life because I chose to breathe through my mouth instead of my nose. This makes me feel terrible, like I've unlocked the true reality of my life. I'm not saying I could have been an 8/10 mogger if I didn't mouthbreathe, but my father is a Chad, so it would have been likely.

Does anyone here have any coping strats? I can't cope with surgery because it's not feasibly possible to do.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Incoming, Stare, shibo and 2 others
Actually it's @Over

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Incoming, Ritalincell and 3 others
Head up, boyo. You mogs me to the oblivion. You could end up worse.
Look at me:
humannotfind-jpg.252861

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine, Toth's thot, Chadelite and 9 others
Look at me:
humannotfind-jpg.252861
Is that actually you, or an image you found on Google?

And honestly I think that mogs me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 4430
Is that actually you, or an image you found on Google?

And honestly I think that mogs me.
It´s me. Go ahead and try google search.
I´m only trucel here.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Chadelite
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, Norwooder and Deleted member 4430
I've seen worse but goer anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 5683 and Deleted member 4430
Mine is worse tbh

Every month we have one "I have the best side profile" or one "i have the worst side profile" thread

GG

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Incoming and Vidyacoper
Its over op.
No fix

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Well, if you're not looking at surgery, then what can you do? It's over

Forget about girls, slaying, love, lose these forums, just fap and be done with it, eventually also you'll get used to it, the human mind is awesome at this
There's also another option, as you're white, you can legit SEAmaxx, even looking like you do
Just go to the Phillipines and slay, live what you haven't lived, maybe you'll even stay there if it's truly good, I think you should focus on this

I thank Gandy every single day for him making me not mouth breathe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Well, if you're not looking at surgery, then what can you do? It's over

Forget about girls, slaying, love, lose these forums, just fap and be done with it, eventually also you'll get used to it, the human mind is awesome at this
There's also another option, as you're white, you can legit SEAmaxx, even looking like you do
Just go to the Phillipines and slay, live what you haven't lived, maybe you'll even stay there if it's truly good, I think you should focus on this
I don't like Asian woman
I thank Gandy every single day for him making me not mouth breathe
Is Gandy God? I hate God for making me mouthbreathe. Fucking wicked.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 5349, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
I don't like Asian woman

You can’t have standards when your maxilla is that recessed

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 5349
I don't like Asian woman

Lefort III or ldar OP. I plan to visit Bowie very soon.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Incoming and WannaBeA6
  • JFL
Reactions: Pillarman, Arvenas, WannaBeA6 and 1 other person
Look at me:
humannotfind-jpg.252861
I think the main issue here is soft tissue related tbh. Like the nose is over projected and submental is weak. But the bones aren't that bad imo. Mandible is slightly downward grown and there is slight overbite but rather than that it's a normal skull imo. It just shows how even soft tissue features can fuck your face up

I think the main issue here is soft tissue related tbh. Like the nose is over projected and submental is weak. But the bones aren't that bad imo. Mandible is slightly downward grown and there is slight overbite but rather than that it's a normal skull imo. It just shows how even soft tissue features can fuck your face up
Hey, OP here. Do I mog him?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Hey, OP here. Do I mog him?
Yeah you might though it's unfair to compare an x-ray with normal pic. You have recessed maxilla and poor forward growth in general but if you're front is decent i don't think it's that much of a problem tbh. Side profile isn't that noticeable in motion it's only a problem when it's extreme and yours aren't too bad just slightly below average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
View attachment 419855
I'm still trying to figure out if I have the worst profile on this site. When I first posted the thread asking for ratings, not a SINGLE one was positive. After the harsh realization that my profile is garbage, I began looking at other "rate me" threads to decide if other people also had the issue of getting no positive feedback.

Sadly, it didn't happen. EVERY single "rate me" thread had a >6/10 MOGGER. Why should I be the only one to have such a shitty profile?

The worst thing is that this is not due to genetics. It is because of mouthbreathing. I singlehandedly fucked my entire life because I chose to breathe through my mouth instead of my nose. This makes me feel terrible, like I've unlocked the true reality of my life. I'm not saying I could have been an 8/10 mogger if I didn't mouthbreathe, but my father is a Chad, so it would have been likely.

Does anyone here have any coping strats? I can't cope with surgery because it's not feasibly possible to do.
We have same philtrum and chin bro check out my other thread https://looksmax.org/threads/new-su...-i-look-in-the-mirror-i-get-depressed.143516/

It's over for both of us. Very similar shit with me though I think your maxilla is even more recessed than mine.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: Over
Disgustingly over for the both of us. What's your age?

Also, you mog me into Oblivion, unless your nose is also hooked
Yeah my fucking nose is hooked like Opry or Gandy tier. I am 24 in a month.

• +1
What do those people's nose look like? I'm new here.

The worst part is that I have to use my fucking muscles to close my lips, resulting in my chin looking even less protruding.

you both should SEAmaxx ASAP
I mean it, you're wasting your time by browsing here

Easier said then done tbh. I would rather fuck an American foid, if possible

Not that bad tbh

What do those people's nose look like? I'm new here.

The worst part is that I have to use my fucking muscles to close my lips, resulting in my chin looking even less protruding.
Google their side profile. Classic hooked nose. I also have to use muscles to close my mouth lmao. My complete resting position is having lips slightly opened.

35CCD1D4 2DD6 49C1 8E18 E12C5E635B45

Fuck it boyo I'll wait like a year and then suicide probably. No point in anything.
It's a meme it wont work. I wont leave everything and go to some other country.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Google their side profile. Classic hooked nose. I also have to use muscles to close my mouth lmao. My complete resting position is having lips slightly opened.

View attachment 420235

Fuck it boyo I'll wait like a year and then suicide probably. No point in anything.

Can you pm me frontal pics of yourself? Luckily my frontal is substantially better than my side.

Can you pm me frontal pics of yourself? Luckily my frontal is substantially better than my side.
I dont have any pics of myself. Suicide inducing. I think my front is better too but still shit tier. I have 0,94 midface ratio (65mm IPD + 70mm from inner canthus to middle of lips), acne scars, round shit jaw, UEE, thin brows, no bone definition, NW0,5 - 1, narrow skull, 20mm philtrum

• +1
Everyday a retarded cunt sunhuman posting this grossly pictures without the full commit in it

I dont have any pics of myself. Suicide inducing. I think my front is better too but still shit tier. I have 0,94 midface ratio (65mm IPD + 70mm from inner canthus to middle of lips), acne scars, round shit jaw, UEE, thin brows, no bone definition, NW0,5 - 1, narrow skull, 20mm philtrum
Let me guess, you also mouthbreathed growing up? That fact is the reason I think about suicide everyday, knowing that I could have prevented all of this had I breathed through my nose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Over
Hows your frontal? Frontal is more important than side.

View attachment 420235

What do you mean with closing mouth with muscles does your mouth not close otherwise :lul:

Let me guess, you also mouthbreathed growing up? That fact is the reason I think about suicide everyday, knowing that I could have prevented all of this had I breathed through my nose.
I don't remember but I dont think I mouthbresthed. Though since young age two of my front teeth were projecting too forward and i had problems with closing my lips.

Do you have sleep apnea? I never had it, so I dont know. I can easily breathe with tongue on my palate.

Some people suggested me BSSO here even though I don't have breathing problems. I dont know why my chin is so fucked maybe it's just shit genetic material I am made of. Meant to be utilized.

What do you mean with closing mouth with muscles does your mouth not close otherwise :lul:
Yes. Stop Shaming us. It is because we mouthbreathed growing up, resulting in our lips and mouth to essentially get longer. This means we can't close our lips without using muscles.

If I completely rest my face then my lips are slightly open. What about you?