I have the worst side profile here

Head up, boyo. You mogs me to the oblivion. You could end up worse.
Look at me:
humannotfind-jpg.252861
I'm so sorry man

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
I'm not even lying, I would rather have that profile. Mine looks like my fucking face is melting
at least ur white, and reccessed jaw is easy to fix, i have other problems apart from that like my shitty dravidian pheno

My profile is still the worst that I have seen on this forum

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 4430
That objectively mogs me. Compact midface with straight nose and doesn't have recession as bad as mine.
Compact midface jfl. I have a narrow face and 8 cm long nose, brutally recessed maxilla and mandible set back to the neck.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 7173
Compact midface jfl. I have a narrow face and 8 cm long nose, brutally recessed maxilla and mandible set back to the neck.
That mogs me so hard I'm thinking you only sent it as a brag, ngl. @Colvin76 , thoughts

• JFL
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming, puppymaxer, Deleted member 7820 and 1 other person
end it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
What surgeries do I need ded srs other than all possible ones jfl
First Bimax, that´s realistic feasible surgery, then you will see how much you change and want get futher operations.

First Bimax, that´s realistic feasible surgery, then you will see how much you change and want get futher operations.
Do you know if they move the lower maxilla forward at all, legit EVERYTHING is recessed in my face so I'm worried about having a weird nigger look if I get a forward grown jaw and a recessed everything else

Do you know if they move the lower maxilla forward at all, legit EVERYTHING is recessed in my face so I'm worried about having a weird nigger look if I get a forward grown jaw and a recessed everything else
Yeah, movement can´t be too much obviously. The surgeon will give you a specific degree of rotation so that the lower third will fits into face harmony.

My relaxed side profile is basically this, so I'd say you mog. Atleast you dont have bimax protrusion