i have this sort of type pimple but its not at the same time on my face just a red mark but i can feel the pimple inside when i press it

incliner

incliner

undeveloped mtn..
its not moved from my face at all. while my face has been reducing acne its just always been there and for some reason not disappearing , it morely ruins my face if anything its just so red for no reason but no pimple but i can feel the pimple inside its been here for at least 6+ months. what do i do to remove it?
pop it?

its not moved from my face at all. while my face has been reducing acne its just always been there and for some reason not disappearing , it morely ruins my face if anything its just so red for no reason but no pimple but i can feel the pimple inside its been here for at least 6+ months. what do i do to remove it?
pop it?
show a picture of it

show a picture of it

Its cystic acne. Accutane worked for me but that's pretty extreme

• +1
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol and Soychadcell
Its cystic acne. Accutane worked for me but that's pretty extreme
when u went on accutane, did your skin get hella worse before it got better or did it go straight to improving?

Do low-dose accutane, it's the only none-cope skincare option. Low-dose is better for ur less severe acne, do 10mg for 2 months then re-assess and bump to 20 if needed. It'll clear you up beautifully in 3-5 months max.

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
when u went on accutane, did your skin get hella worse before it got better or did it go straight to improving?
Not substantially but you will have hella dryness in your lips area, nose, eyes. Btw I am on 40mg for 6 months its month 3 and most acne is gone just redness

Purging is actually overblown, only 20-25% go through a real "purging" phase, same thing goes with Tretinoin. My shit was a STEADY improvement right away at only 20mg everyday

Do low-dose accutane, it's the only none-cope skincare option. Low-dose is better for ur less severe acne, do 10mg for 2 months then re-assess and bump to 20 if needed. It'll clear you up beautifully in 3-5 months max.
You know any places where i can get the Accutane?

Purging is actually overblown, only 20-25% go through a real "purging" phase, same thing goes with Tretinoin. My shit was a STEADY improvement right away at only 20mg everyday
DAMM fairs

Not substantially but you will have hella dryness in your lips area, nose, eyes. Btw I am on 40mg for 6 months its month 3 and most acne is gone just redness
where did u cop yours from?

Do the 20mg ones, better bang for your buck, I ordered the ones that came with 100 capsules

Derma persrciption is hella hassle. just find a website to source it
No prescription, their doctor just asks for ur bodyweight and give you a basic NPC dosage, you can administer it yourself in dosages as you please. They're just doing the bare minimum to cover their asses.

yeah i heard its hella hard to get them prescribed to you from a derma
Yep it's pure aids. And the derms have 4-12 week waiting time before you can EVEN get a consultation then your acne has to be "severe enough" before they can give it to you and they usually waste ur time with other cope antibiotics or creams before they give u accutane. JFL + monthly blood testing holy fuck. JFL no thanks.

Also for OP: I experienced ZERO side effects @ 20mg/day dosage. Slightly noticeable dry skin mostly around the nose my lips barely even got drier JFL low-dose is a hack. My blackheads fell out of my nose after 6 weeks and they had been there for YEARS prior and I tried all the cope shit like tretinoin and clindamycilin etc. etc.

Last edited:
Do the 20mg ones, better bang for your buck, I ordered the ones that came with 100 capsules

Yep it's pure aids. And the derms have 4-12 week waiting time before you can EVEN get a consultation then your acne has to be "severe enough" before they can give it to you and they usually waste ur time with other cope antibiotics or creams before they give u accutane. JFL + monthly blood testing holy fuck. JFL no thanks
yeah fk tha shit. you know any other sites or is this the only trusted source you got?

yeah fk tha shit. you know any other sites or is this the only trusted source you got?
Only site I can personally vouch for. The other options ship from India so I don't trust it. All my shit they sent from a legit Dutch / German phamarcy. I order my oral minox and acctuane from there. That's also why it's pricey, because it's shipped and sourced from major EU countries and pharmacies unlike the boof ass india shit lmao.

Also: I plan on perma micro-dosing 10mg every other day accutane to never let my oil glands come back or pores to increase again

Last edited:
Only site I can personally vouch for. The other options ship from India so I don't trust it. All my shit they sent from a legit Dutch / German phamarcy. I order my oral minox and acctuane from there. That's also why it's pricey, because it's shipped and sourced from major EU countries and pharmacies unlike the boof ass india shit lmao
yeah i see , the thing is im not sure if my acne is even that bad to hop on accutane tho

yeah i see , the thing is im not sure if my acne is even that bad to hop on accutane tho
It is, I see blackheads on ur nose too. That's why low-dose is the move, you're doing low-dose because you don't have crazy severe acne. That's the whole point zumbass.

It is, I see blackheads on ur nose too. That's why low-dose is the move, you're doing low-dose because you don't have crazy severe acne. That's the whole point zumbass.
aight. not sure wether this true or not but i see hella ppl saying they regret Accutane due to there growth being stunned, brain going shit etc

• JFL
Reactions: blknswag
aight. not sure wether this true or not but i see hella ppl saying they regret Accutane due to there growth being stunned, brain going shit etc
Yup, hair falls off too and it makes u jump off a bridge and your penis becomes a vagina and it makes u go blind! OMG!

Same type of nigger to think he gets ED from taking finasteride JFL, just go bald and live with shit skin

You clearly don't understand the concept of low-dose for none-severe acne, its over for you.