I have this super obsessed girl speaking to me, what should I do

Paldavinci

Paldavinci

Iron
Joined
Apr 6, 2025
Posts
81
Reputation
67
I was on my chadfishing routine, i met this girl, she's 22, i lied and said I'm 22 and i was on my chad account and i manged to convince her I'm some big dawg in a gang, i was lowkey trolling but this bitch started to open up. This made me realise this bitch is crazy, she will do anything for a chad to notice her, mind you, she's doing all that for pictures, i even lied about how I can't "voice call or call her" because of my gang affiliation, and she ate it right up. Then i sexted a little and she started sending her tits and was doing 5 minutes voice messages, should i just block her, part of my moralfag ass feels bad about it, but what if she does something stupid if I block het
 
  • +1
Reactions: 1_lifechanging_mome, sørenyuko and Nocturnal
keep chadfishing and tell her she's worthless and doesn't deserve your genes
 
  • +1
Reactions: 1_lifechanging_mome and Nocturnal
Post some of those chats here

i wanna see this
 
  • +1
Reactions: Suicidalcel
Post some of those chats here

i wanna see this
IMG 20261001 211824
she sent tits and i told her it's black screen so i can get more :lul::lul::lul:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Suicidalcel and sørenyuko
keep chadfishing and tell her she's worthless and doesn't deserve your genes
I told her "we were gonna meet up in a month, i wonder if i will get more pics if i ghost her,
 
I told her "we were gonna meet up in a month, i wonder if i will get more pics if i ghost her,
squeeze the situation get as much pics, then tell her she's disgusting and worthless and ghost her
 
I was on my chadfishing routine, i met this girl, she's 22, i lied and said I'm 22 and i was on my chad account and i manged to convince her I'm some big dawg in a gang, i was lowkey trolling but this bitch started to open up. This made me realise this bitch is crazy, she will do anything for a chad to notice her, mind you, she's doing all that for pictures, i even lied about how I can't "voice call or call her" because of my gang affiliation, and she ate it right up. Then i sexted a little and she started sending her tits and was doing 5 minutes voice messages, should i just block her, part of my moralfag ass feels bad about it, but what if she does something stupid if I block het
send her nudes to us
 
I was on my chadfishing routine, i met this girl, she's 22, i lied and said I'm 22 and i was on my chad account and i manged to convince her I'm some big dawg in a gang, i was lowkey trolling but this bitch started to open up. This made me realise this bitch is crazy, she will do anything for a chad to notice her, mind you, she's doing all that for pictures, i even lied about how I can't "voice call or call her" because of my gang affiliation, and she ate it right up. Then i sexted a little and she started sending her tits and was doing 5 minutes voice messages, should i just block her, part of my moralfag ass feels bad about it, but what if she does something stupid if I block het
Bro take revenge for every guy there is do it over and over until girls give up on chads and go for the normies
 
I was on my chadfishing routine, i met this girl, she's 22, i lied and said I'm 22 and i was on my chad account and i manged to convince her I'm some big dawg in a gang, i was lowkey trolling but this bitch started to open up. This made me realise this bitch is crazy, she will do anything for a chad to notice her, mind you, she's doing all that for pictures, i even lied about how I can't "voice call or call her" because of my gang affiliation, and she ate it right up. Then i sexted a little and she started sending her tits and was doing 5 minutes voice messages, should i just block her, part of my moralfag ass feels bad about it, but what if she does something stupid if I block het
nah let her hit
 

Similar threads

lookingforadvicecel
Replies
4
Views
42
Hemophylia
Hemophylia
7nclave
Replies
2
Views
17
supremeltn
supremeltn
Paul Paulovski
Replies
0
Views
21
Paul Paulovski
Paul Paulovski
hexum.dnd
Replies
5
Views
37
jstingo
J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top