I have thoughts about what if I don't wake up after the anaesthesia?

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
With the orthognathic surgery only a week away I am having such thoughts. Once they give me general anaesthesia and I go to sleep for the surgery, what if I never wake up after that?

Whenever you go to sleep you are certain that you will wake up the next day. But this would be one of those sleeps that I would not be 100% sure about. I have to be positive but I have to be prepared for the worst. I am going to ascend in any case.

i have learnt that some people still function while anesthetic. They can't move their body but they feel the pain while the surgeon opens their body. They describe it as the most painful thing ever

i have learnt that some people still function while anesthetic. They can't move their body but they feel the pain while the surgeon opens their body. They describe it as the most painful thing ever
Don't scare me :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Don't scare me :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
That's something really scary but it's the minority of the people who are not able get anesthetic. It's real thing you can google it for yourself

That's something really scary but it's the minority of the people who are not able get anesthetic. It's real thing you can google it for yourself
:feelsrope: I'll pray to Inder Bajwa that this doesn't happen to me

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
:feelsrope: I'll pray to Inder Bajwa that this doesn't happen to me

That's haram, you're a muslim now.

If I was in your situation, I would just imagine if I died during anesthesia . . .

nnB9Smu.png

• +1
pray to Gandy

• +1
  • +1
How is that haram? I ain't a Muslimcel lmao. Neither is Bajwa, kek.

I thought you were a muslim now. Back to your kaffir ways again I see.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
I hope you're not gonna get the surgery at some shitty indian doctor who will fuck it up

I
With the orthognathic surgery only a week away I am having such thoughts. Once they give me general anaesthesia and I go to sleep for the surgery, what if I never wake up after that?

Whenever you go to sleep you are certain that you will wake up the next day. But this would be one of those sleeps that I would not be 100% sure about. I have to be positive but I have to be prepared for the worst. I am going to ascend in any case.

You will be in my prayer right amongst all of my other problems, such as the need for teen love, having jewnose, mysterious golden tan on my penis after beta carotene and so forth

• +1
I

You will be in my prayer right amongst all of my other problems, such as the need for teen love, having jewnose, mysterious golden tan on my penis after beta carotene and so forth
Thanks a lot boyo. Means a lot to me.