I have time

Muttcel foid killer

Muttcel foid killer

The name is supposed to be ironic FFS
Joined
Feb 15, 2024
Posts
8,620
Reputation
10,134
Since I was 11 I've been stressing about getting old but now that I'm an adult I finally realize I have all the time in the world I'll be a teenager tll the summer of 2028 my 20s end in 2038 I have over a decade to fuckoff :feelshah: I already did all I needed to do as a kid left high school at 15 trade school at 16 army at 17 the world is my oyster I'm 18 with thousands of dollars in my bank account and a roof over my head in one of the biggest cities in the South
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jrzabun69
  • JFL
Reactions: mxl4chi1 and rollthefuckingdice
:lul: nigga fuck no when I couldn't eat niggas on this forum weren't looking out for your boy
nigga its a joke
like damn i see niggas begging for anything on this forum its hilarious
 
  • +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
  • +1
Reactions: rollthefuckingdice
Since I was 11 I've been stressing about getting old but now that I'm an adult I finally realize I have all the time in the world I'll be a teenager tll the summer of 2028 my 20s end in 2038 I have over a decade to fuckoff :feelshah: I already did all I needed to do as a kid left high school at 15 trade school at 16 army at 17 the world is my oyster I'm 18 with thousands of dollars in my bank account and a roof over my head in one of the biggest cities in the South
Can a nigga have a dollar tho
 

Similar threads

Baeseth
Replies
2
Views
36
maxilexo
maxilexo
astatin
Replies
0
Views
12
astatin
astatin
zascend8
Replies
6
Views
67
DeborahAnnWollFARTS
DeborahAnnWollFARTS
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
0
Views
25
RedDragonSlayer
RedDragonSlayer
Nerogen
Replies
4
Views
22
jbranop
jbranop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top