I have to accept my frame ruins it

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
I don't like talking about how one thing affects my life so much. I have a chest deformity called pectus carinatum which means that my sternum sticks out my chest more than an average person (a lot more). This means that it gives my side profile a weird look (too wide sidewards due to chest poking out). This is an immediate effect. Simultaneously, it causes my shoulders to roll forward. Don't say just practice posture, I have, I have maxxed it out as much as I can without looking like a idiot. I can't just push them back and stand straight. It is the way they are sitting because of my chest. This in return causes my neck to look weirdly placed and my back to be pronounced more. All this from a chest deformity.

This has affected my for over 6 years, especially the past year where I have had bad depression, I can't wear shirts, or anything that shows my chest too much, ruining my clothing choice. I gymcelled for around 3 months making progress but have been disheartened over the past month or two due to my chest. I don't want to go the gym because my frame still wouldnt look better. I have managed (took a long time and lots of tries) to get an appointment with a doctor for wednesday next week. However, I live in the UK and this is the NHS. If they believe this is for cosmetic reasons, they will most likely deny surgery, especially if "It isnt causing harm to your heat so you're fine". I just hope that something can happen, this is the only hope I have at the moment and if it goes badly I will most likely fall further into depression. Don't feel motivated to do anything unless my chest can get fixed and until it is fixed. A BIG if.

fucking UK system is retarded, hate it

fucking UK system is retarded, hate it
if i can get to go through with it, it will be free, but would absolutely pay for this surgery if I had the choice.

I don't like talking about how one thing affects my life so much. I have a chest deformity called pectus carinatum which means that my sternum sticks out my chest more than an average person (a lot more). This means that it gives my side profile a weird look (too wide sidewards due to chest poking out). This is an immediate effect. Simultaneously, it causes my shoulders to roll forward. Don't say just practice posture, I have, I have maxxed it out as much as I can without looking like a idiot. I can't just push them back and stand straight. It is the way they are sitting because of my chest. This in return causes my neck to look weirdly placed and my back to be pronounced more. All this from a chest deformity.

This has affected my for over 6 years, especially the past year where I have had bad depression, I can't wear shirts, or anything that shows my chest too much, ruining my clothing choice. I gymcelled for around 3 months making progress but have been disheartened over the past month or two due to my chest. I don't want to go the gym because my frame still wouldnt look better. I have managed (took a long time and lots of tries) to get an appointment with a doctor for wednesday next week. However, I live in the UK and this is the NHS. If they believe this is for cosmetic reasons, they will most likely deny surgery, especially if "It isnt causing harm to your heat so you're fine". I just hope that something can happen, this is the only hope I have at the moment and if it goes badly I will most likely fall further into depression. Don't feel motivated to do anything unless my chest can get fixed and until it is fixed. A BIG if.
Yea man you can definitely get surgery for this but idk what it would cost.

Isnt it the same system who pays for people to Change their gender? Because muh psycholgical problems.

Broooo0000oooo, I have a similar condition but it's worse

Pectus excavatum
I honestly hate it so much and have always hated my body because of it and been insecure

Pectus excavatum is way worse man:feelsbadman:

Broooo0000oooo, I have a similar condition but it's worse

Pectus excavatum
what are you on about carinatum is about 1000000x worse. Can't even tell someone has excavatum unless they take there shirt off, and even some cant even tell when they have their shirt off.

what are you on about carinatum is about 1000000x worse. Can't even tell someone has excavatum unless they take there shirt off, and even some cant even tell when they have their shirt off.
NOOO
it makes your ribs deformed and gives you a potbelly
It also pushed on your heart and lungs giving you shit stamina
And it pulls your posture forward
It makes your chest weak and look like a chunk is missing or someone punched it so hard it caved it
Pectus excavatum is pretty bad
Hqdefault 7

Pectus Carinatum on left (Wool's condition)
Pectus excavatum on right (My condition)

Last edited:
NOOO
it makes your ribs deformed and gives you a potbelly
It also pushed on your heart and lungs giving you shit stamina
And it pulls your posture forward
It makes your chest weak and look like a chunk is missing or someone punched it so hard it caved it
Pectus excavatum is pretty bad
View attachment 4023
Pectus Carinatum on left (Wool's condition)
Pectus excavatum on right (My condition)
mine is lower down than that. plus is yours even as bad as that, that is very severe.
more people have pectus excavatum which means surgery is more accessable aswell. Just search pectus excavatum surgery, and then pectus carinatum surgery. About 50x more resources on excavatum.

mine is lower down than that. plus is yours even as bad as that, that is very severe.
That isn't me on the right, mines worse than that, but I'd say we can both agree our conditions suck in their own way

That isn't me on the right, mines worse than that, but I'd say we can both agree our conditions suck in their own way
both conditions suck so much. Its crazy how much this can affect your life if you have it. Literally ruins everything i do in my life. You should try get in contact with doctors if yours is worse than that, even if it isnt, get it removed if you can.

Ok

• +1
Reactions: BlackBeard
both conditions suck so much. Its crazy how much this can affect your life if you have it. Literally ruins everything i do in my life. You should try get in contact with doctors if yours is worse than that, even if it isnt, get it removed if you can.
Idk surgery for excavatum looks bad after from what I've seen, I haven't seen surgery for Carinatum.

I'm trying to fix mine naturally, there's alot of videos for excavatum and Carinatum on YouTube and they're pretty helpful.

I've actually noticed my condition's improved. You should read my thread about stretching, it's particularly helpful for people with our condition, because we have VERY tight muscles and tendons and fucked up posture
With our condition we typically have weak backs with a tight chest, I know I did. Before you build muscles, stretch your chest to make it not pull your posture forward so much
Then build muscles on your back

Slowly your posture and condition will be better, pm me for more stuff

I'm here to help you man, us pectus bros gotta stick together

Last edited:
Idk surgery for excavatum looks bad after from what I've seen, I haven't seen surgery for Carinatum.

I'm trying to fix mine naturally, there's alot of videos for excavatum and Carinatum on YouTube and they're pretty helpful.

I've actually noticed my condition's improved. You should read my thread about stretching, it's particularly helpful for people with our condition, because we have VERY tight muscles and tendons and fucked up posture
With our condition we typically have weak backs with a tight chest, I know I did. Before you build muscles, stretch your chest to make it not pull your posture forward so much
Then build muscles on your back

Slowly your posture and condition will be better, pm me for more stuff

I'm here to help you man, us pectus bros gotta stick together
posture isnt the problem. the source comes from solid cartilage/bone sticking out my chest. How can stretching fix that shit.
i see how that can help excavatum, not carinatum

posture isnt the problem. the source comes from solid cartilage/bone sticking out my chest. How can stretching fix that shit.
i see how that can help excavatum, not carinatum
I haven't really looked into Carinatum stuff, but posture helps, it doesn't fix it for you or me, but it helps the rest of the body.

You should realize however, girls won't care as much as you think

Face>body
Height>body

I haven't really looked into Carinatum stuff, but posture helps, it doesn't fix it for you or me, but it helps the rest of the body.

You should realize however, girls won't care as much as you think

Face>body
Height>body
im not denying that, but it affects my mental health not just because of girls, because I don't like it on me, I don't like it affecting me. It's for my self and feeling better, which is the whole reason to looksmax really.

im not denying that, but it affects my mental health not just because of girls, because I don't like it on me, I don't like it affecting me. It's for my self and feeling better, which is the whole reason to looksmax really.
I know that feel man
You CAN minimize the looks through many things though, it takes time though

They gave that ugly bitch who keeps shitting out kids a tit job on the NHS. You need to push the depression angle. Go see your GP, tell him your appearance has been causing suicidal thoughts. Just a little white lie to get results. He'll refer you to a psychologist and you can really go to town on them outlining how your chest deformity makes you feel. Exaggerate as needed. You can make a good case for having this done on the NHS I think. If that kid-shitting slag can get free tits on the taxpayer's dime then anything's possible.
Check this out. Surgery for birth defects which cause psychological problems is definitely an option you should look into.
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/cosmetic-treatments/is-cosmetic-surgery-available-on-the-nhs/

Last edited:
What causes this? Is it genetic or environmental?

Just wear jackets brah, or go to doc and say i am gay transgender migrant baby israel plz make my chest human thank u

Happy12

I would recommend you look into Japanese loose fitting fashion. Very stylish.