I have to admit, our misogyny is just a cope

Demir

Demir

Banned
Let's be honest, we would do everything that they do to us if we were in their position. We would gather orbiters to feed our ego and to exploit them for favors, we would go only for top men, we would be superficial and shallow minded like them, we would be brutal toward subhumans who want to hit on us, we wouldn't give a shit about them playing game in hard mode

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, fobos, Dicklet.4.3 and 1 other person
I would only fuck subhumans

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3 and Demir
Dude it's just truth that foids are like that. Even as a chad i would need to lock virgin foid in house without internet or tv just to make sure she doesn't cheat on me or have contact with her degenerate friends. Right now i am serious mods, i hope i didn't break any rule sorry if i did.

no,i will always do as i do :
having good morality, not alienating the society, nor destructing men's mind, nor cucking people

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Let's be honest, we would do everything that they do to us if we were in their position. We would gather orbiters to feed our ego and to exploit them for favors, we would go only for top men, we would be superficial and shallow minded like them, we would be brutal toward subhumans who want to hit on us, we wouldn't give a shit about them playing game in hard mode
I am not a misogynist, like lost of people here. We're not blaming women for taking advantage over cucks. We're blaming cucks

• +1
cope or not its still justified by how they treat us.

• +1
I guess but I don’t believe I’d treat them like they do us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

Users who are viewing this thread

Back