NT is something retarded blackpillers always ignore and project onto females

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
It's so fucking obvious its part of your overall SMV. Nobody, not even bluepilled normies would deny importance of looks. But not all foids are larping when they say personality matters (LTRs only)

If you think this is 🧢 you are retarded. In fact it says more about us locked in our body and mind as a male. Ofc none of you would care if someone like Barbara Palvin, Adriana Lima or whatever Stacey had no fucking personality. We just want to fuck them! Their face and body (I don't care what side of debate you're on regarding relative weight) is pretty all that matters. Let's be honest we don't give a fuck about her personality - as long as she's not fucking crazy or mentally retarded. If you did black women would've been higher SMV (excluding Shaniquas).

The problem is retards here project that onto women. If we could ideologically diagnose the blackpill doctrine it would from this standpoint. We say women care about appearances so much, only because we do. But we forget about NT; because it's not women's job to be NT. This is why women demand guys with sense of humour. When's the last time a women made you laugh? Never! They're not funny and they're not supposed to be. These female "comedians" (🤡) are a fucking joke! Not a single one has made me genuinely laugh and I watch a lot of comedy myself. Only Kathryn Ryan made me snigger when she talked about her pussy getting wet for Barack Obama. But that was 10 years ago and it was only a brief 2 seconds. Same applies to intelligence (for higher class women) and interests. They don't want to fuck a 80 IQ retard who sits at home and plays vidya all day. They wanna fuck a 120 (not nerdy) who has high class interests like watching the news. I don't fucking care if Palvin or Lima watches the news or plays vidya. Neither do you. The main thing is she lets you fuck her.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Narcissus🥀, JohnDoe and 15 others
nt is cope

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, MoggerGaston, copemaxxeer and 5 others
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Muh nt. Ur probably right tbh and .org has only amplified my autism

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
"Funny"

Hot guys are funny.
Funny guys may not be hot.

I agree about high class intelligent foid wanting to fuck someone intelligent. Not dumb chad. But those are minority. There is 1 120IQ+ women while 19 guys.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, vermillioncorefan, xegigi and 2 others
It's so fucking obvious its part of your overall SMV. Nobody, not even bluepilled normies would deny importance of looks. But not all foids are larping when they say personality matters (LTRs only)

If you think this is 🧢 you are retarded. In fact it says more about us locked in our body and mind as a male. Ofc none of you would care if someone like Barbara Palvin, Adriana Lima or whatever Stacey had no fucking personality. We just want to fuck them! Their face and body (I don't care what side of debate you're on regarding relative weight) is pretty all that matters. Let's be honest we don't give a fuck about her personality - as long as she's not fucking crazy or mentally retarded. If you did black women would've been higher SMV (excluding Shaniquas).

The problem is retards here project that onto women. If we could ideologically diagnose the blackpill doctrine it would from this standpoint. We say women care about appearances so much, only because we do. But we forget about NT; because it's not women's job to be NT. This is why women demand guys with sense of humour. When's the last time a women made you laugh? Never! They're not funny and they're not supposed to be. These female "comedians" (🤡) are a fucking joke! Not a single one has made me genuinely laugh and I watch a lot of comedy myself. Only Kathryn Ryan made me snigger when she talked about her pussy getting wet for Barack Obama. But that was 10 years ago and it was only a brief 2 seconds. Same applies to intelligence (for higher class women) and interests. They don't want to fuck a 80 IQ retard who sits at home and plays vidya all day. They wanna fuck a 120 (not nerdy) who has high class interests like watching the news. I don't fucking care if Palvin or Lima watches the news or plays vidya. Neither do you. The main thing is she lets you fuck her.
Water
Nt = life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and SecularIslamist

Kinda

The only thing i agree on is that men are just as bad as women, arguably worse

I personally dont want a woman with a piece of bread personality, that’s just for fucking

For men and women, personality is needed for ltr

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Words

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and BrahminBoss
Kinda

The only thing i agree on is that men are just as bad as women, arguably worse

I personally dont want a woman with a piece of bread personality, that’s just for fucking

For men and women, personality is needed for ltr
Bro don't act like youll care about her personality if she was willing to LTR you. NT as a guy is just a means to an end (catch a girl). It serves no purpose to girls.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Bro don't act like youll care about her personality if she was willing to LTR you. NT as a guy is just a means to an end (catch a girl). It serves no purpose to girls.

View attachment 2923811
Ur speaking from a lust heavy perspective

Yes id fuck her

But would i want to spend the rest of my life with her? Spend money with her? Go on dates and eat with her for the rest of my life? Have her be the mother of my kids? Talk and laugh with her for hours?

Obviously not

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, copemaxxeer and k99

View attachment 2923811
Wrong. There has been study that fashion and personality is more legit for female. Male is about passing looks threshold which is higher than foids' looks threshold anyways. There is reason why most chads are not with stacy but becky girls who worship and simp them.

Nagging arguementive ungrateful girl is a big turnoff vs man counterpart

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235, k99, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 3 others
Wrong. There has been study that fashion and personality is more legit for female. Male is about passing looks threshold which is higher than foids' looks threshold anyways. There is reason why most chads are not with stacy but becky girls who worship and simp them.

Nagging arguementive ungrateful girl is a big turnoff vs man counterpart
Link study.

Ur speaking from a lust heavy perspective

Yes id fuck her

But would i want to spend the rest of my life with her? Spend money with her? Go on dates and eat with her for the rest of my life? Have her be the mother of my kids? Talk and laugh with her for hours?

Obviously not
That stuff you're talking about comes later. Men don't think like that. If you do then you're an exception to the rule. Most men would go for or prioritise looks as high as possible.

If that were not the case black women wouldn't be so undesirable.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
tbf black women have a reputation for being massive bitches as well

but their subhuman looks are likely what plays the biggest role in their awful smv

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
tbf black women have a reputation for being massive bitches as well

but their subhuman looks are likely what plays the biggest role in their awful smv
Yeah Ik I don't find them attractive. I'm not talking about Shaniquas. I don't live in America. In the UK they are easily the best type of women to talk to.

• +1
Yeah Ik I don't find them attractive. I'm not talking about Shaniquas. I don't live in America. In the UK they are easily the best type of women to talk to.
true, stereotypes do vary based on location

• +1
Nt pill deniers claim the average downie is chad and can slay a harem of Stacies while making 300K a year
6484CEFC A7DE 4892 8A09 D11AD0EBE6B7

• JFL
Not googling. Don't even remember if it was from looksmax time or lookism time. If lookism, then its lost
Journal of Tales from Mumbai then.

That stuff you're talking about comes later. Men don't think like that.
No, YOU dont think like that

Men def think about that, what your referring to is how men think when they’re pumping and dumping
If you do then you're an exception to the rule. Most men would go for or prioritise looks as high as possible.
For hookups yes
Jfl the reason black women are “undesirable” is because of the stereotypes of them being loud obnoxious whores

They literally look good, i wanna lay in between ones asscheeks

• Ugh..
Reactions: copemaxxeer
No, YOU dont think like that

Men def think about that, what your referring to is how men think when they’re pumping and dumping

For hookups yes
Another 'muh muh I don't care about looks that much'.
Jfl the reason black women are “undesirable” is because of the stereotypes of them being loud obnoxious whores

They literally look good, i wanna lay in between ones asscheeks
What you talking about they look shit. Only body is good, but I just cant unsee their ugliness.

Unleas they're light brown basically like Alicia Keyes or Beyonce. Basically mutts.

• +1
No amount of Looksmaxxxing will improve NT. Are you already an autist?
i dont know how people can deny the NT pill when most people that are dating are average height mtn with social circles

Another 'muh muh I don't care about looks that much'.
For hookups obviously bro

Do you seriously think every guy is stacy only? Jfl you’re worse than woman

No, I would not spend the rest of my life with an attractive woman if she had a shit personality (positive most men agree with me)

Why is that so hard to believe?
What you talking about they look shit. Only body is good, but I just cant unsee their ugliness.

Unleas they're light brown basically like Alicia Keyes or Beyonce. Basically mutts.
Subjective ngl

• +1

No, I would not spend the rest of my life with an attractive woman if she had a shit personality (positive most men agree with me)

Well I actually don't disagree. Yes even for me NT comes into it. But it's clear as day women prioritise NT far higher than men so which is the point of my thread.

But I don't care if if I had choice between Arab gigastacey and MTB who has all the interests and giga compatible. I would choose gigastacey.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Well I actually don't disagree. Yes even for me NT comes into it. But it's clear as day women prioritise NT far higher than men so which is the point of my thread.
No i think men and women both prioritize looks and personality around the same, just in different ways
But I don't care if if I had choice between Arab gigastacey and MTB who has all the interests and giga compatible. I would choose gigastacey.
For ltr? You’re delusional and i think you’re lying lol

What is a gigastacy gonna help you with?

Subjective ngl
being stacy only sounds gay as fuck, are u telling me u cant get hard if ur girl isn't perfect? sounds low t and gay

• JFL
being stacy only sounds gay as fuck, are u telling me u cant get hard if ur girl isn't perfect? sounds low t and gay
Every faggot on this forum rates every woman a ltb jfl

Either gay or they just genuinely hate woman

No i think men and women both prioritize looks and personality around the same, just in different ways
Hell no. Women and men give looks different weights in overall SMV.

Women have always been hypergamous. Even before internet. They want men who signal resources or wealth. But most men couldn't give two fucks what women earn. Even physical, most guys don't give two fucks how tall a girl is - usually as long as she's shorter.

But tbh I'm an exception coz want a 6'8 Amazon 😍
For ltr? You’re delusional and i think you’re lying lol

What is a gigastacy gonna help you with?
I don't care. A gigastacey is worth it and looks makes up for it.

I'm not turning this down. I don't care how fucking boring / shy she is, if a girl like that gave me a chance ita mission complete. JFL if you think I'd choose a compatibilitymaxxed MTB over her. Literally 99% of guys wouldn't.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Hell no. Women and men give looks different weights in overall SMV.

Women have always been hypergamous. Even before internet. They want men who signal resources or wealth. But most men couldn't give two fucks what women earn. Even physical, most guys don't give two fucks how tall a girl is - usually as long as she's shorter.
Exactly what i mean, woman and men value looks around the same, they just value different things about looks
But tbh I'm an exception coz want a 6'8 Amazon 😍
Yeah jfl my standards arent the highest but i’m not going below 5’10, for the sake of my kids
I don't care. A gigastacey is worth it and looks makes up for it.

View attachment 2924058
I'm not turning this down. I don't care how fucking boring / shy she is, if a girl like that gave me a chance ita mission complete. JFL if you think I'd choose a compatibilitymaxxed MTB over her. Literally 99% of guys wouldn't.
She’s not even stacy ( or lite) imo ur taste in woman is very off

I have spoken to two diagnosed autistic women with red hair and nose piercings and both admitted to me to having a bodycount of 18. Both had friends and multiple relationships too. NT means fuck all to women.

Normies always wonder why women get diagnosed with neurodivergence less, but duhh, it's so fucking obvious. Women don't have close to the struggles that autistic men do.

Exactly what i mean, woman and men value looks around the same, they just value different things about looks
Wth does this mean?

Men don't value a women's personality, how much they earn like guys. Don't tell me you care whether a girl is a doctor or a teacher.

Meanwhile even on OLD girls will.ignore a barman or someone working as a delivery driver.
Yeah jfl my standards arent the highest but i’m not going below 5’10, for the sake of my kids
I'm 5'7.5 I want a girl an entire foot taller than me.
She’s not even stacy ( or lite) imo ur taste in woman is very off
Cope. Never disrespect my Stacey!

Wth does this mean?

Men don't value a women's personality, how much they earn like guys. Don't tell me you care whether a girl is a doctor or a teacher.
Yes but i value if she would be a good mother, someone i can talk to and trust important live recources and information with, ect

We both value it the same amount, just different aspects of it
Meanwhile even on OLD girls will.ignore a barman or someone working as a delivery driver.
Not if he’s good looking lol
Gl
high mtb

• JFL
Yes but i value if she would be a good mother, someone i can talk to and trust important live recources and information with, ect

We both value it the same amount, just different aspects of it

Not if he’s good looking lol

Gl

high mtb
Barmen outslay any nerd officecels by a large margin.

if ur autistic and handsome your fine. if your nt and ugly it wont matter

• +1
Reactions: rg1235
Wth does this mean?

I agree with the thread completely but I would be lying if I said I don’t care about personality. I’m completely disgusted by ghetto thug women and other bad personality types I would never date one even if she had an amazing face, I would just use her as a sex toy as that’s all she is.

There is a reason I had lots of crushes on my teachers back in high school, not just because they were slightly attractive but because they were also nice and acted womanly unlike the stuck up discriminatory immature loud cunt slut girls in my grade

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and copemaxxeer
Nt could be cope, but ik ltn nt niggas at my school who are popular and shit but get curved by mtbs

Good thread and it's the truth. High quality women want more than just looks, intellect and interests are a huge thing they pay attention to. NT is life

Good thread and it's the truth. High quality women SAY THEY want more than just looks, intellect and interests are a huge thing they pay attention to. NT is life
fixed

an average-looking guy with her 'perfect personality/life/NT' won't stand a chance compared to a good-looking guy with none of that other shit.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235
fixed

an average-looking guy with her 'perfect personality/life/NT' won't stand a chance compared to a good-looking guy with none of that other shit.
The high quality women want BOTH not just looks or just personality.

The high quality women want BOTH not just looks or just personality.
men who have the highest chance at dating a high quality woman are men like arvid and niko. With the most important reason being their good looks.

Last edited:
Attract but not keep.
attracting but not keeping, gives you

1)extremely positive sexual/romantic experiences, to keep you motivated, happy and energetic.
2)gives you insight on where you could improve your life, what your flaws are, etc.

having the NT personality that would have you 'keep' women, but not having the looks to attract them, gives you:

1)a worthless life where you keep being rejected and have little to no positive experiences in your life. women see you as trash.

attracting but not keeping, gives you

1)extremely positive sexual/romantic experiences, to keep you motivated, happy and energetic.
2)gives you insight on where you could improve your life, what your flaws are, etc.

having the NT personality that would have you 'keep' women, but not having the looks to attract them, gives you:

1)a worthless life where you keep being rejected and have little to no positive experiences in your life. women see you as trash.
I mean i agree but that doesn't disprove what i said. The women at the top want both.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I mean i agree but that doesn't disprove what i said. The women at the top want both.
Yes, but any person should always focus on looks first above everything.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Yes, but any person should always focus on looks first above everything.
Ofcourse, looks give you entry and personality won't matter if you can't even get acknowledged by foids

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston