I have to choose between nasolabial folds and bloated midface

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I had ugly nl folds and got 0.5ml of fillers on each side (1ml) total.
Now after 2 months, my midface looks bloated and the philtrum/nasal area projects too much forward. I can literally feel the fillers under my nl folds. Yeah they improved and i look younger, but i also look bloated and way less ogee curve from the cheekbones :(
If i get it dissolved, i go back to my folds again. Dont know what to do now...

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and mug
Now after 2 months, my midface looks bloated and the philtrum/nasal area projects too much forward. I can literally feel the fillers under my nl folds. Yeah they improved and i look younger, but i also look bloated and way less ogee curve from the cheekbones :(

Keep a low bf, do facial exercises and it will dissolve slowly don’t get them removed

• +1
Reactions: mug and pneumocystosis
getting fillers was retarded. hydrating your skin would have sufficed (i know from experience with awful subhuman nl).
In no case should you ever have a bloated flace, it's an awful looksmin, even the slightest bit of bloat. Stay lean.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Elvisandreaa, zeek and 4 others
is it just me or naso folds not even that bad. makes u look mature and less boyish

naruto shippuden GIF

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
is it just me or naso folds not even that bad. makes u look mature and less boyish
They are bad, specially if they are prominent cuz of a recessed maxilla
The only time they are okish is when you have high cheekbones so the skin is stretched making the folds less saggy

getting fillers was retarded. hydrating your skin would have sufficed (i know from experience with awful subhuman nl).
In no case should you ever have a bloated flace, it's an awful looksmin, even the slightest bit of bloat. Stay lean.
Does this reverse them or is it temp?

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Does this reverse them or is it temp?
i can’t say tbh, i have never stopped hydrating my skin… so many benefits to it

can you send me pics

paranasal implant. stop coping with fillers for god's sake

Get dissolved, stay lean, do rounds of strong co2 laser on the folds until they fade a bit.

Can you get paranasal implant instead? Also if your midface projects more forward why is that creating bloat? More forward growth means the skin should be stretched out further

Paranasal implants also create a bloated look and reduce ogee curve a lot

Paranasal implants also create a bloated look and reduce ogee curve a lot
Why though? Shouldn’t it be the opposite because they pull the nasal base and the skin surrounding forward?