I have to speak in front of 100-200 people tomorrow

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I'm too fucking high inhib. It's gonna be in a conference hall, will have a microphone and be on a podium, it's gonna be like a TED talk. It's a 10 minut presentation. I'm scared af, Imma get stage fright fr. My heart races at the thought of it. I don't even look in people's direction when walking past them. How am I gonna handle the pressure? It's too late to buy phenibut and low inhibmaxx. What else can I do? Help me bhais :pepefrown:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, Mog3D, Akhi and 11 others
Get drunk beforehand

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Clark69, Bozoogway, ascension and 7 others
I dont know what to say other than not caring, i used to be chubby with weird socks as long as you're under the impression of doing good then everything will be fine.

Also simply don't care, dont give them a reason to make you remarkable (except being good ofc) you're just a blip in their life.

Same with watching 10000 hamza videos, just work. No matter how hard you failed, you still tried, add it to your life portfolio

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
make dua before

• +1
Reactions: ascension, kebab and SecularIslamist
Ill come with a bomb (gta 5)

This too, watched a movie on danes drinking in school, very motivational, do shrooms/alcohol.
shroom microdose is bullshit for low inhib maxxing

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, kebab, SecularIslamist and 3 others
shroom microdose is bullshit for low inhib maxxing
No not at all, i took 10 grams of amanita pantherina and ran around laughing. I also did it once more previously and had so much fun

No not at all, i took 10 grams of amanita pantherina and ran around laughing. I also did it once more previously and had so much fun
10 grams is way too much for public speaking

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
This is what awaits you tomorrow

• JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and LordSergiXX63
I'm too fucking high inhib. It's gonna be in a conference hall, will have a microphone and be on a podium, it's gonna be like a TED talk. It's a 10 minut presentation. I'm scared af, Imma get stage fright fr. My heart races at the thought of it. I don't even look in people's direction when walking past them. How am I gonna handle the pressure? It's too late to buy phenibut and low inhibmaxx. What else can I do? Help me bhais :pepefrown:
Do more public presentations, go to speech, debate and acting classes, learn stand-up comedy, go to amateur nights in stand-up comedy clubs and perform, etc.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Clark69, ascension, LordSergiXX63 and 4 others
Do more public presentations, go to speech, debate and acting classes, learn stand-up comedy, go to amateur nights in stand-up comedy clubs and perform, etc.
Do sales job, you get minimum wage but also life experience, or do any kind of work which forces you to gain life experience

Just do all that in one night theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, proxyy, ascension and 2 others
Propranolol 2 800x800

/thread

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad and SecularIslamist
Just do all that in one night theory
Well, I don't know... you could still do a rehearsal in front of a crowd, find a public place and deliver your speech there, like street preachers do....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Afterchanger, ascension, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
Well, I don't know... you could still do a rehearsal in front of a crowd, find a public place and deliver your speech there, like street preachers do....

Do sales job, you get minimum wage but also life experience, or do any kind of work which forces you to gain life experience

That kinda misses the point. Everyone is walking past him and ignoring him - I wish that was the case. Whereas I'm the centre of fucking attention in a silent hall!!! All eyes on me.

This is my POV . You can't train for this shit. Some people are just built for it.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and Gonthar
One word:

COCAINE

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and SecularIslamist
That kinda misses the point. Everyone is walking past him and ignoring him - I wish that was the case. Whereas I'm the centre of fucking attention in a silent hall!!! All eyes on me.

This is my POV . You can't train for this shit. Some people are just built for it.
Back when I was in high-school and college and had to do various presentations in front of the class, I had no worries because I knew no one would really give a shit about what I was saying, I'm sure in this day and age most people in the audience will probably stare at their phones, so you can say anything and it won't matter, as long as you keep your frame and flow and it looks like you know what you're saying, people just won't care or think anything bad....

• +1
Reactions: Infinite, SecularIslamist and mogstars

Actual subhuman, so people just assume he’s coping with religion

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
One word:

COCAINE
I did this on my presentation in medical school once in front of hundreds of people, it wasn't good because it made me on the border of manic and i started going somewhat of the edge and talking too optimistically like a salesman

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstars and SecularIslamist
I did this on my presentation in medical school once in front of hundreds of people, it wasn't good because it made me on the border of manic and i started going somewhat of the edge and talking too optimistically like a salesman
True, but in my experience normies love narcissism and superficial enthusiasm.

I would do an 8-ball before my car sales job and I could sell every overpriced useless shit existent to boomers and young couples. :lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist and TsarTsar444
True, but in my experience normies love narcissism and superficial enthusiasm.

I would do an 8-ball before my car sales job and I could sell every overpriced useless shit existent to boomers and young couples. :lul:
This is true and i immediately attracted people to me after the presentation, they liked me cause coke makes you very narcy charmatic playboy but the suicidefuel hiroshima blackpill is knowing its all fake and how it all fades after the next day unless you are on it everyday like a rich baller

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and SecularIslamist
Actual subhuman, so people just assume he’s coping with religion
Lol, there's a girl with him handing pamphlets, I did a quick search about their cult and she seems to be with another guy from the same group, the blackpill is still legit even for religious people.
Clipboard01
0exhNuNYnjBGZDHIdN5WmL9I2PEvHA5RNecaS7j0nyZiNxIsbHWB58ltwdev||DlyKw1oASyLfzZk5owoVFVQZFNyP03XTrOPSjlU7qibUeujvDJn8ZRjnb0zL3YcYHKt9MsoV2OpNWwSDv5PHL||lo79UvOa0LGFq8zCXW||dDmG4CqZL0APJK2ZlwrPLfxnTr6Ls5MGBD||Hg1JU46o9CUrD4EV6e9Y4Byq6A5QLUPjslL5er63Rq2ElIpenojRmDO||LTPnNEMjSC1ZTE1+GaYb7g+eHk||uWqaiDMym8orjIj||Fb1S769olIH2bUcmGW9opUk53cH7mCuQODCW||kVx5XTE0JKLS+sWgqPJMsWef9nO+gDmarX5DY90ZHUpD8vAZFXYC6yMNZhakc1AGaUYgnvk1CTqJvbL0hBOFzxO3mbSVctyGw==.jpeg
0exhNuNYnjBGZDHIdN5WmL9I2Pk2GAlRNucaS7j0nyZiNxIsbHWB58ltwdGn||Dh6Kwh9HS+Lfz1n5Y4uVlhQZFN7OkLcS7KJTT9S766bV+3N2jVg||JBplr41JHEdbXSo||sslUQmYdSgIGaYDG7uo+qhT5aGuO1lQpTb9dLVCkGZK4JP8CORKxJIf6rbaiUX2||4U2NjxHvG0tM0Z874+UrDQLEvLyMcp6669yUvEzhMQ66O76xnToRSsVdW1BGDic54zNy||smlia||JDs32lmYabw5OFxYhFG26jcBjbp||2KCAFaxM+Lg7sqKKGytSGWNj+kQ+r7W7tRbmOkO820p||5jDsy5+rIfUol6ylPPaaQPf||mCeXdrrXMpoVSUUBEvL9QUiaL||DrUZ18x60XOqwI6FC2zxW0cO2mhUooBm0=.jpeg

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SecularIslamist and mogstars
What if Barrett was in front row judging you?

Imagine everyone in their underwear having an orgy

• Love it
Why do you care about what they think? That's the key really. Just give out your presentation, and don't give a fuck about what they're thinking about you.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Bozoogway
Why do you care about what they think?
True, when I take loans from the bank I don’t care about what they think or say, I just geomaxx with the money and never come back while grinding

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and SecularIslamist
think of me when presenting nigga. Tengri willing you'll do extraordinary.

• Ugh..

He needs mcdonalds

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Gonthar
my presentation got moved to tomorrow as well. we in this shit together bro jfl. i’m taking 40 mg of propranolol and 10 mg of adderall tho

Fuark man. I have to present in front of 100s of people too in early April. Just the thought of it makes me weak. Well at least I am presenting with a partner but he's also terrified like me. Over for both of us. I should've never took that class if I have known this (I took it cuz people told me you do nothing in the class, but too late now)

• So Sad
i wouldnt be able to do it

• +1
my presentation got moved to tomorrow as well. we in this shit together bro jfl. i’m taking 40 mg of propranolol and 10 mg of adderall tho
Fuark man. I have to present in front of 100s of people too in early April. Just the thought of it makes me weak. Well at least I am presenting with a partner but he's also terrified like me. Over for both of us. I should've never took that class if I have known this (I took it cuz people told me you do nothing in the class, but too late now)
Cocaine is solulu bhais.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
presenting is literally my top 1 fear. propranolol is a must need bro

View attachment 2769397
Just take any calming medicine you can find, if you mess it up just talk funny

I know some english oreachers they are master charisma

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
How tf u takong adderall, that shit gotta make you stressed, i took mayhe 5 grams and i have adhd, and im getting streswed

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
How tf u takong adderall, that shit gotta make you stressed, i took mayhe 5 grams and i have adhd, and im getting streswed
yeah, makes me a little more stressed but the propranolol takes care of that and it makes me 3x as sharp brain function wise

yeah, makes me a little more stressed but the propranolol takes care of that and it makes me 3x as sharp brain function wise
I studied 3 hours uninterupted today after maybe 3 years of constant tiktok and poopoo, a mindset can be stronger than medicine

I studied 3 hours uninterupted today after maybe 3 years of constant tiktok and poopoo, a mindset can be stronger than medicine
u referring to with or without addy?

thoughts on mixing 40 mg of propranolol for physical sides, and 10 mg of addy to be mentally sharp as well?
Personally adderall cucks my sociability alot, i become a "dork" on it personality wise, too analytical. Reuptake inhibitors like Coke, Ritalin, NEP, Hexen will do a better job because they give you an urge to talk alot and be narcy

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii