I have to take a 4 hour long sexual assault prevention course for uni

Clavicular

Clavicular

Involuntarily/Celibate
Contributor
Why isnt there an other button where I can click "LDAR" JFL if these uni cucks think im going to ever leave my dorm and be anywhere near women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, flippasav, raumDEuter and 14 others
NYC... Murica... you literally were born into a shithole

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs, boxface34, whiteislandpill and 1 other person
How tf are they gonna teach you to prevent it?

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada and Clavicular
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Clavicular
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, slavicpsycho and Clavicular
Don’t go who gives a shit

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
I mean ok. American's egocentrism in the context of their stupid country is interesting
- has a green card application pending :feelswah::feelswhy:

normgroids are sexual deviants and degenerates

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon
normgroids are sexual deviants and degenerates
I would never sexually assault a women thats abhorrent JFL, to think that I would is disrespectful to my character and im gonna point that out in an email refusing to do this bullshit

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs, ShawarmaFilth, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
I would never sexually assault a women thats abhorrent JFL, to think that I would is disrespectful to my character and im gonna point that out in an email refusing to do this bullshit
this is standard for educational institutions throughout the west, for both teachers and students, given the average normgroid's raucous and degenerate behaviour. also coupled with the fact that we live in a society which over the decades has become more low-trust and atomised as moral standards and founding values have eroded, among other factors. You can blame the juice for all that.

• +1
Why are they making u do this?

• +1
Why are they making u do this?
because its an environment which can have a lot of sexual assault cases

a lot of young women who have just finished high school are very vulnerable and if you pair that with a huge increased presence and access to alcohol/drugs/parties, most men being older, and lack of parental support and guidance, immense peer pressure, lack of effective sex education it can lead to a lot of sexual assault cases

so they do what they can and they make people go to these meetings to try to create a culture safer for women

i have no idea how effective it is but it probably makes some difference

• +1

a lot of young women who have just finished high school are very vulnerable and if you pair that with a huge increased presence and access to alcohol/drugs/parties, most men being older, and lack of parental support and guidance, immense peer pressure, lack of effective sex education it can lead to a lot of sexual assault cases

so they do what they can and they make people go to these meetings to try to create a culture safer for women

Oh I thought they were making him specifically do it cuz of something he did

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and kiyopon
Why isnt there an other button where I can click "LDAR" JFL if these uni cucks think im going to ever leave my dorm and be anywhere near women
Say you identify as a woman

• +1
Lol at usa they do all they can to make the goy as docile as possible

• +1
lmao i had to do that shit too, I just didnt do it....

Tf are they gonna do kick me out? There was a bot that spammed my email the whole year asking for me to do it but that was it

• +1
I don't agree with the teachings from those classes.

• +1
just be ill on the day

• +1

No. This practice is just one of the signs that education systems panders torwards women matriarchy and preposition. Theres so many things in our society that implies women are a victim, despite the current standards of our modern living being so far ahead of those bad conditions. Most cases, women or the women biological preposition is the aggressor.

Women despite, being the safest they ever been in modern society and in the world (way more safe than men), preach the most about security and safety because the inherit female biological position is one of a parasite to men. So naturally, feminine dominated sturctures reflect those values. College is mainly about the female biological preposition of rule following, lesser varience and lack of divergencey. This is why th emajotity of women excell in college compared to men. And also why innovation rarely happens in those enviroments. Not to say its a bad thing, but a lot of structures clearly favor the female preposition, and thus means less optimization for the biological male.

I wont go on a rant about accountability. But i will say this, there's rarely any cases of sexual assault in these environments. Unless, we change the definition of sexual assault to something it is not. Like, most cases of sexual assault in these environments i would bet are not actual cases of assault, but lack of proper consent from both sides, leading to unfavorable circumstances later down the road. Its just that its normalized in this society that the women must not hold accountability, thus the majorly vote goes in favor of the women.

It should be a one question exam: Are you sub-5? If you select yes, you fail.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Take in the information and use it against them

• +1