I have tried everything to debloat, and nothing has worked.

TheLooxMaxingKing

TheLooxMaxingKing

chadlite in Agartha
i tried everything, no sodium alot of potassium, everyday cardio, healthy diet, cut out all sugar, cut out all carbs, lifting heavy, 4L water, Gua sha, Icing.
Nothing has worked, i just cant get debloated even tho i am 13-14%Bf
Its so over man, If somebody can figure out how i would debloat, i would be so fucking grateful on god.

furosemide

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Acridax, CarrotMaxxer and 1 other person
i tried everything, no sodium alot of potassium, everyday cardio, healthy diet, cut out all sugar, cut out all carbs, lifting heavy, 4L water, Gua sha, Icing.
Its so over man, If somebody can figure out how i would debloat, i would be so fucking grateful on god.
save up for buccal fat removal you probably just have shit fat distribution genetics

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
yeah what the other users said
try furosemide, if that doesnt work, ur boneless and will prolly need implants

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, nathan and TheLooxMaxingKing
Fuck no, do it after puberty. I have told myself no hardmaxxing before turning 18
But like actually i am depressed, because i am so fucking bloated, i would actually ascend so fucking hard

don't try buccal fat removal too soon. you probably just have baby fat in your face since you r 15, as you grow older your face will slim down

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, silencio and Acridax
How ? Also i was thinking to order butea superba for more masculine face and maybe grow better face bones, Potassium Supplement, And also starting to do water cycling, maybe cutting most of cabrs out too.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
How ? Also i was thinking to order butea superba for more masculine face and maybe grow better face bones, Potassium Supplement, And also starting to do water cycling, maybe cutting most of cabrs out too.
Good luck boyo, just google furodemide, youll get all the answers.

• +1
testosterone, since you said you are 15, its really important in fat placement and also I'm assuming your bones aren't developed enough to create a separation to show definition

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and TheLooxMaxingKing
testosterone, since you said you are 15, its really important in fat placement and also I'm assuming your bones aren't developed enough to create a separation to show definition
I should blast test?

I should blast test?
absolutely not because direct replacement (DRT) of testosterone will ruin your development if you take it at 15, I'm 16 and I'm trying to find a peptide that raises testosterone without supressing my natural production like straight up taking test.

My only option right now is cjc-1295 with dac which I have but haven't taken or maybe mk-677 even though its really weak.

also are you autistic or something? asking if you should blast test? I also saw your comment about getting a buccal fat removal at 15. listen dude everyone on this forum is insanely stupid and usually tell you recycled garbage, figure out your choices yourself even if it takes brainpower.

• +1
Reactions: bigshitpluto, CarrotMaxxer and TheLooxMaxingKing
absolutely not because direct replacement (DRT) of testosterone will ruin your development if you take it at 15, I'm 16 and I'm trying to find a peptide that raises testosterone without supressing my natural production like straight up taking test.

My only option right now is cjc-1295 with dac which I have but haven't taken or maybe mk-677 even though its really weak.

also are you autistic or something? asking if you should blast test? I also saw your comment about getting a buccal fat removal at 15. listen dude everyone on this forum is insanely stupid and usually tell you recycled garbage, figure out your choices yourself even if it takes brainpower.
bro i dont care about your dumb shit i am gonna hardmax and slay with whores in mumbai stop coping bhaii<333

bro i dont care about your dumb shit i am gonna hardmax and slay with whores in mumbai stop coping bhaii<333
ngl dude u sound kinda stupid rn
he's right, its mainly baby fat and a lack of test
the furthest i would go at 15 would be furosemide

• +1
Reactions: bigshitpluto and ThugggButt
i literally just gave you a hard max, cjc-1295 that you order from Switzerland and inject into your ass. i mog you to death with my hybrid set up but go ahead keep listening to other autists on the forum and blast test at 15 so you look like you're 16 for the rest of your life

• +1
Bones

• +1
save up for buccal fat removal you probably just have shit fat distribution genetics
I used to have insanely hollow cheeks at 15 but now I am 16 and I am just bloated and high bf now, does that mean my fat distribution genetics are good still?

• +1
Reactions: nathan
What are you eating then

Assuming you're not as clean as you think.

• +1
dandelion root

If that doesnt work then furesemide

If that doesnt work then ur boneless (most likely is the case btw”

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Wait this niggas on keto at 15? :lul:

Bruh are you above 5"10, you better be?

• +1
u 100% sure? proof?
check pneumos thread obv it does, a lot of ppl here tried furosemide use ur search bar. Waterpulling, injecting fat dissolvers is legit

• +1
pasta, spaghetti, potatos, rice,
Ok so you're post is just false and you aren't eating clean enough. You said you cut out carbs and sugar

Suppose I was on the money :lul:

But dude leanmaxx after 18. This is not wise. Just eat clean now.

• +1
Ok so you're post is just false and you aren't eating clean enough. You said you cut out carbs and sugar

My bad, i didnt fully cut out carbs just less than i used to eat.
Bro wtf leanmax after 18, hell no? i dont wanna spend my teenager years being dumb low mtn, i wanna be htn and slay stacys!!

What??

• +1