I have tried to forget about my oneitis....it didn't work

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
Because, for whatever reason, the more you try to forget, the sadder you feel. Idk why, its sucks but it is what it is.

Besides, why would you want to forget the only person you genouinely liked being around? I could listen to her whinning about everything for hours.

Not to mention she was the only person that told me im talented and got good genetics for cuckademics (lol). Noone else said that to me.

Ig i will live forever as a psychotic mess. Its not good but there is worse unfortunately. And im lucky i met her otherwise id have roped by now.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l, try2beme and wollet2
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and InnerVoid
IMG 1864

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pierrot and sub5c3l
Because, for whatever reason, the more you try to forget, the sadder you feel. Idk why, its sucks but it is what it is.

Besides, why would you want to forget the only person you genouinely liked being around? I could listen to her whinning about everything for hours.

Not to mention she was the only person that told me im talented and got good genetics for cuckademics (lol). Noone else said that to me.

Ig i will live forever as a psychotic mess. Its not good but there is worse unfortunately. And im lucky i met her otherwise id have roped by now.
Yeah it's v v hard, has she blocked you??

Also how is it so difficult for you if you never fucked her??? Did she suck your dick and that's why??

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
i keep thinking that no other girl as good looking will say the things she said to me

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
Also how is it so difficult for you if you never fucked her??? Did she suck your dick and that's why??
i have never fucked anything lol

i keep thinking that no other girl as good looking will say the things she said to me
i have met uglier girls than her and they had worse personalities too. most of them were literally insufferable

• So Sad
Reactions: wollet2
i have met uglier girls than her and they had worse personalities too. most of them were literally insufferable
same

meeting a girl as gl as her is rare already. and she could be retarded or not even like me

she ticked all the boxes. i wasted the opportunity of my 20s or even worse. it will be so much harder to meet these as i get older. i met so many girls the past 4 years and i only wanted to be with her

Last edited:
  • So Sad
i have never fucked anything lol
So isn't it weird that you are still so fucked up about her??

Also what is your smv? Like 6? Why don't u go to turkey or Moldova or Macedonia to slay stacies, do u have the look that they like?

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Brus Wane

she is ugly and you deserve better tbh

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and viniciz
Fr?

How tf did he not get into trouble?

He looks like an SS officer.

No way the wokies let him get away.
The hair makes him seem like a true SS officer really does

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot, sub5c3l and Brus Wane
she ticked all the boxes. i wasted the opportunity of my 20s and its probably over as i get older. i met so many girls and i only wanted to be with her
not to mention that she was the only girl worth chasing. i literally stopped bothering with other girls cuz it just felt like work

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
So isn't it weird that you are still so fucked up about her??
its not lol. i was fucked up about worse for a much longer time.

Also what is your smv? Like 6? Why don't u go to turkey or Moldova or Macedonia to slay stacies, do u have the look that they like?
im like 4psl on a good day

• Love it