I have two personalities. Online, I complain about my nose all the time. Offline..

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
I don’t care at all. Yeah my nose is big. Yeah my nose is ugly. So what? Who cares? I don’t.

And then I log in, and then I complain about it 24/7.

JFL.

@emeraldglass

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Deleted member 29581, christian2710 and 3 others
that is zo crazy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, try2beme, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
split personality? i cant believe yuve been lying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Gengar
offline I also don't really care that much, only my mom sees my nose irl

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Gengar
well i complain about it to my parents and sister all the time to the point they are getting me a rhinoplasty IN JUST A FEW WEEKS NOW WOOHOOOO!!!!!

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte, kimtaehyung, Deleted member 23391 and 3 others
offline I also don't really care that much, only my mom sees my nose irl
Everyone sees my nose when I’m outside but I don’t care. I show my ugly nose in all its glory.

well i complain about it to my parents and sister all the time to the point they are getting me a rhinoplasty IN JUST A FEW WEEKS NOW WOOHOOOO!!!!!
was it worth it?

all you have loved is gone

I hope you get a successful rhinoplasty bhai. 🥰

• Love it
Reactions: Yuno_howitez

I’m not lying about it. I’m quite honest! And I don’t know, I guess it’s a split personality in a way.
you said u had DID earlier tho

OP IS AN IMPOSTOR, REMAIN VIGILANT BEFORE REPLYING TO HIS THREADS
REAL @TRUE_CEL IS DEAD

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
REAL @TRUE_CEL IS DEAD
JFL when are you schizos gonna quit with this.

ignore the emojis that wasnt me who added it

good

😊 spend some more time before it happens 😀
i dont wanna die yet I still haven't met the love of my life i thought my ex girlfirend was the one but she left me for some reason...

i dont wanna die yet I still haven't met the love of my life i thought my ex girlfirend was the one but she left me for some reason...
youve already met him

but u gave away the opportunity and traded it for a different type of opportunity

• Woah
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
REAL @TRUE_CEL IS DEAD
HE IS 100% A FED UNLESS HE IS WILLING TO CHANGE PFP AND JOIN THE NAZI AUGUST AESTHETIC CLUB
iu
iu
iu
iu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, BoneDensity and ranierean
I don’t care at all. Yeah my nose is big. Yeah my nose is ugly. So what? Who cares? I don’t.

And then I log in, and then I complain about it 24/7.

JFL.

@emeraldglass
This forum has a certain impact on people. Constantly encountering attractive men and various theories can lead to doubt. My advice is to browse with a closed and strong mindset to avoid being affected. When you see others complaining, it's more likely to influence your own thoughts as well.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Girls love big noses

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
Tbh u seem like a cool guy irl

• Love it
Girls love big noses
Yes this have trueness I have big nose and girl compliment my nose them say I have look like Greek God

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 31562
Yes this have trueness I have big nose and girl compliment my nose them say I have look like Greek God
Based, I had a white girl be obsessed with my nose. It’s self hating etnicas that actually don’t like it

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
Based, I had a white girl be obsessed with my nose. It’s self hating etnicas that actually don’t like it
me to I once hav white girl approahc me and say she have interest in nose but she have said to she like my nose but she thoguht I have autism so she left

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 31562
me to I once hav white girl approahc me and say she have interest in nose but she have said to she like my nose but she thoguht I have autism so she left
NT pilled again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and christian2710
This forum has a certain impact on people. Constantly encountering attractive men and various theories can lead to doubt. My advice is to browse with a closed and strong mindset to avoid being affected. When you see others complaining, it's more likely to influence your own thoughts as well.
Good point! I seem to cancel out the noise from others anyway. For instance, I don’t care about my height either. Yet I see this obsession with height, not only on here but it seems evident it’s present in real life as well. Guys frauding their height, et cetera. I don’t care about my height. I’m 5’10”, so that makes me the king of manlets.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Yeah, I went to a white high school and no one mentioned my nose. The first person to mention my nose and that too in a negative fashion was a big-nosed Persian. JFL.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member 31562
Yeah, I went to a white high school and no one mentioned my nose. The first person to mention my nose and that too in a negative fashion was a big-nosed Persian. JFL.
@emeraldglass

• +1
personality is a spectrum based on labels and situation, i was an anti racist yesterday but now im a nazi

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and Gengar
Good point! I seem to cancel out the noise from others anyway. For instance, I don’t care about my height either. Yet I see this obsession with height, not only on here but it seems evident it’s present in real life as well. Guys frauding their height, et cetera. I don’t care about my height. I’m 5’10”, so that makes me the king of manlets.
That's great to hear because I've seen many who claim the opposite. They were mentally healthy until they encountered the blackpill, and now they are all depressed and can't stop obsessing over their looks.

This forum tends to take things to extremes, just like the bluepillers who claim looks don't matter at all, while the blackpillers believe looks are the sole path to success and godlike treatment. Both views are misleading. On the other hand, the redpillers seem too optimistic for my taste, as not everyone will end up with a partner. That's why I will start the greenpill approach, a mix of optimism and pessimism, combining elements of both redpill and blackpill ideologies.

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940
That's great to hear because I've seen many who claim the opposite. They were mentally healthy until they encountered the blackpill, and now they are all depressed and can't stop obsessing over their looks.

This forum tends to take things to extremes, just like the bluepillers who claim looks don't matter at all, while the blackpillers believe looks are the sole path to success and godlike treatment. Both views are misleading. On the other hand, the redpillers seem too optimistic for my taste, as not everyone will end up with a partner. That's why I will start the greenpill approach, a mix of optimism and pessimism, combining elements of both redpill and blackpill ideologies.
That’s interesting. Yeah, it seems most people get affected by it. Like, 99%. But you seem to belong to the 1% as well, I notice you’re as calm and collected as ever. Awesome 👏. I agree, you have to see things in non-absolute terms. Nothing is ever black and white. Greenpill sounds very interesting. Did you make it up?

• +1
They are desperate and trying to engulf you in their own uncertainty.
Exactly. They project their own insecurity onto others. I spent more than a year at my high school before I got the “lol big nose” comment. And I don’t remember anyone else doing that, except for him. He and I are cool, though. We still keep in touch. He’s the guy who wants me to participate in a threesome with him. JFL. @vicecity

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member 31562
Exactly. They project their own insecurity onto others. I spent more than a year at my high school before I got the “lol big nose” comment. And I don’t remember anyone else doing that, except for him. He and I are cool, though. We still keep in touch. He’s the guy who wants me to participate in a threesome with him. JFL. @vicecity
Good friend ngl

• JFL
I also have a big nose brutal fucks with my harmony

• +1
Do you think i am autistic @TRUE_CEL

Good friend ngl
Yeah he’s a good person. He has his own kind of humor. But he’s a cool guy, no doubt. I keep telling him no, though, as I am halalmaxxed. But I appreciate the offers.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member 22924