I have two personalities. Online, I complain about my nose all the time. Offline..

PM me your picture so I can say.
I talk about the way I type / talk I don’t have good English not fluent is my english really bad ?

I talk about the way I type / talk I don’t have good English not fluent is my english really bad ?
No, your English is fine. Not bad, but not good either. Just normal.

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
Exactly. They project their own insecurity onto others. I spent more than a year at my high school before I got the “lol big nose” comment. And I don’t remember anyone else doing that, except for him. He and I are cool, though. We still keep in touch. He’s the guy who wants me to participate in a threesome with him. JFL. @vicecity
I understand that it's meant as a joke, but some people can't differentiate between jokes and reality, so they might take it seriously. As long as it's not done excessively, it shouldn't cause any issues though.

He proves it himself that a nose is not a big problem because he is successful with women. Does he know about the forum?
That’s interesting. Yeah, it seems most people get affected by it. Like, 99%. But you seem to belong to the 1% as well, I notice you’re as calm and collected as ever. Awesome 👏. I agree, you have to see things in non-absolute terms. Nothing is ever black and white. Greenpill sounds very interesting. Did you make it up?
That's my stoic nature. If I can change something, I will put forth my best effort to do so. However, if I cannot, then I accept my situation, knowing that stressing myself to death would be futile.

Exactly, my friend. Nothing is destined to be doomed forever, and nothing is an absolute ultimatum.

Greenpill is indeed my creation. Care to join it? ;)

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
well i complain about it to my parents and sister all the time to the point they are getting me a rhinoplasty IN JUST A FEW WEEKS NOW WOOHOOOO!!!!!
man you need to jaw implants or something not rhino

Pakis don’t need to be good looking. They can marry their Stacy cousin.
Alhamdullilah.

how you put heart on my comment It only let me put a thumb up ?
You have to hold the +1 longer, then a row of emojis will appear. You can choose your reaction accordingly.

• Hmm...
Reactions: christian2710
I understand that it's meant as a joke, but some people can't differentiate between jokes and reality, so they might take it seriously. As long as it's not done excessively, it shouldn't cause any issues though.

He proves it himself that a nose is not a big problem because he is successful with women. Does he know about the forum?
Yeah, but the problem is it does give rise to insecurities. I was definitely insecure about my looks in high school as it prevented me from making moves on someone who clearly seemed to like me. I would say standards are a lot lower in high school, as I was living proof of that. Correct, my friend is confident, he is well-presented, takes care of himself, lives on his own, et cetera. He’s also got a good sense of humor, he’s physically fit, et cetera. Oh, and apparently he’s good in bed. He told me how one girl said “Before you I stopped enjoying sex, now with you, I’m loving it again.” No, he does not know about this for- I just remember. I browsed the forum at his house. He didn’t seem to be entertained whatsoever. He has a quite serious demeanor at times.
That's my stoic nature. If I can change something, I will put forth my best effort to do so. However, if I cannot, then I accept my situation, knowing that stressing myself to death would be futile.

Exactly, my friend. Nothing is destined to be doomed forever, and nothing is an absolute ultimatum.

Greenpill is indeed my creation. Care to join it? ;)
I like your mindset. I find myself in the same headspace these days. Acceptance rather than denial, anger, bitterness, or depression. And of course, my brother, I would love to join the Greenpill movement. Count me in!

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
it works ?
I pressed it and held it, then this appeared.

22E79F36 6715 4C46 9650 567C002C65AE

Pakis don’t need to be good looking. They can marry their Stacy cousin.
Alhamdullilah.
My cousin is a femcel. The other one is LTB but looks like my uncle. Which is downright disturbing. The only with good facial traits, however, is 12. JFL. Alas, no cousinmaxxing for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
My cousin is a femcel. The other one is LTB but looks like my uncle. Which is downright disturbing. The only with good facial traits, however, is 12. JFL. Alas, no cousinmaxxing for me.
i am white girls only

• JFL
Yeah, but the problem is it does give rise to insecurities. I was definitely insecure about my looks in high school as it prevented me from making moves on someone who clearly seemed to like me. I would say standards are a lot lower in high school, as I was living proof of that. Correct, my friend is confident, he is well-presented, takes care of himself, lives on his own, et cetera. He’s also got a good sense of humor, he’s physically fit, et cetera. Oh, and apparently he’s good in bed. He told me how one girl said “Before you I stopped enjoying sex, now with you, I’m loving it again.” No, he does not know about this for- I just remember. I browsed the forum at his house. He didn’t seem to be entertained whatsoever. He has a quite serious demeanor at times.
It's all about the mind games, you know? "Fake it till you make it" might not work in every case, but it definitely does in some situations. So I recommend everyone to adopt it.

It's the same when it comes to being good at sex. It's not just about the physical aspect, it's a mental game too. Foreplay, for example, involves both mental and physical connection. Only then can you proceed to hit the right spots and lead to a satisfying orgasm. Unfortunately, some men tend to rush into the physical part, neglecting the emotional side. To truly please a woman, you have to get her emotionally ready first. They enjoy caressing, teasing, kissing, and biting those acts of intimacy more than rushing into the main event right away.
I like your mindset. I find myself in the same headspace these days. Acceptance rather than denial, anger, bitterness, or depression. And of course, my brother, I would love to join the Greenpill movement. Count me in!
Good to hear. Welcome to the Greenpill my friend.

• +1
It's all about the mind games, you know? "Fake it till you make it" might not work in every case, but it definitely does in some situations. So I recommend everyone to adopt it.

It's the same when it comes to being good at sex. It's not just about the physical aspect, it's a mental game too. Foreplay, for example, involves both mental and physical connection. Only then can you proceed to hit the right spots and lead to a satisfying orgasm. Unfortunately, some men tend to rush into the physical part, neglecting the emotional side. To truly please a woman, you have to get her emotionally ready first. They enjoy caressing, teasing, kissing, and biting those acts of intimacy more than rushing into the main event right away.
Personally I am not a fan of the “fake it till you make it” approach. I prefer to keep it real. I prefer to just.. actually overcome things so they are out of the way. That way I can truly be free from it. I agree with you on the sex part. I think that’s the reason why one in two women bleed during their first time. It’s not because there’s some kind of biological cause that makes them bleed, but rather, it’s the inexperience of men who just ram it in there.
Good to hear. Welcome to the Greenpill my friend.
Thank you brother. 🍏

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Personally I am not a fan of the “fake it till you make it” approach. I prefer to keep it real. I prefer to just.. actually overcome things so they are out of the way. That way I can truly be free from it. I agree with you on the sex part. I think that’s the reason why one in two women bleed during their first time. It’s not because there’s some kind of biological cause that makes them bleed, but rather, it’s the inexperience of men who just ram it in there.

Thank you brother. 🍏

• Love it
I don’t care at all. Yeah my nose is big. Yeah my nose is ugly. So what? Who cares? I don’t.

And then I log in, and then I complain about it 24/7.

JFL.

@emeraldglass
My nose is based and Manly, it just forces me to get some tweaks to make my face work with it.

• +1
WTF. I also have the same shit. I thought I was suffering from some psychosis and shit.
On this website and other blackpill places like youtube, I'm a completely different person as opposed to Real life.