i have undeniable proof gymceling is cope

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
i was at the beach today with a girl and she didnt give a shit about my physique. i mogged everyone there, she didnt care.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24459, Deleted member 24278, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
Damn dude. It must be really hard being you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, cutie_pie, apathy and 3 others
Welp the girl that willingly went to the beach with OP didn’t leave him an irl heart eyes react. Pack it in boys we were wrong this whole time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, cutie_pie, Meteor21 and 4 others
Welp the girl that willingly went to the beach with OP didn’t leave him an irl heart eyes react. Pack it in boys we were wrong this whole time
thats how its supposed to hapen if a girl likes u

Doesn't matter, Even though most people look like shit IRL you still are competing with <10% BF juicers on social media

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad and Deleted member 24459
Post physique

• +1
Reactions: Musclecel
NcKOIDIUx44w.gif

Idk man, I started getting iois for the first time in my life only after I gymmaxxed.

But I have very wide clavicles.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Musclecel
Dont date white girl, they prefer skinny looking homosexual

Problem fixed

Post or DM physique?

Doesn't matter, Even though most people look like shit IRL you still are competing with <10% BF juicers on social media

This is the truth of it. I mog 95%+ of guys on the street but you are ALWAYS compared to the top 0.1% now because of social media. All things that used to be halos don’t work so well any more.