I rly miss the days when my problems were stuff like this

Therapist said me and him have similar self inflicted problem because we got addicted to the toxic crazy chick, and when that happens it's really hard to go on to normal girls, who are better for u cos toxic crazy chick manipulates and fucks u up
this toxic girl treated me like trash, she absolutely had 0 humanity for me (and most guys in general from what i have seen).

my old oneitis wasnt normal either. she edgy, insecure, a bit chubby, but she was sensitive with me which is all that matters. we also had similar autistic interests and texted the same way :feelsbadman:. she was a good girl but i had neither the patience nor the maturity to deal with her at the time.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
this toxic girl treated me like trash, she absolutely had 0 humanity for me (and most guys in general from what i have seen).

my old oneitis wasnt normal either. she edgy, insecure, a bit chubby, but she was sensitive with me which is all that matters. we also had similar autistic interests and texted the same way :feelsbadman:. she was a good girl but i had neither the patience nor the maturity to deal with her at the time.
What did she do to u bhai?