I have unhealthy obsession with @amnesia

sweetheart

sweetheart

Tsar
@Amnesia just know that you... You are my everything , my pookie bear and my sunshine

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Kaz, 5'7 zoomer, rand anon and 8 others
Homosexuality is vile.

• +1
Reactions: gigell, halloweed and NoseProphecy
the absolute state of this forum

• +1
Reactions: gigell, Mog3D and NoseProphecy
@Bozoogway
Fuck crisick . I'm amnesia gang

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Amnesia never even liked you, i was his favorite. hate to break it to ya lil guy

• JFL
:lul:

• JFL
@Amnesia just know that you... You are my everything , my pookie bear and my sunshine
Typical gay faggot pagan

Pagans like the ancient Greeks did like anal des with eachother why am I surprised

• JFL
Typical gay faggot pagan

Pagans like the ancient Greeks did like anal des with eachother why am I surprised
That's just a light joke , chill .

Majority of Christian popes are gay pedophiles, gonna argue? Church is pedo

• JFL
That's just a light joke , chill .

Majority of Christian popes are gay pedophiles, gonna argue? Church is pedo
I’m not Catholic. Nice true me pagan 😉 keep doing anal sex for GAYdin you faggot

• JFL
  • JFL
There are incels competing on who will suck the 5 8 forum Chad's dick first.....

• +1
That’s why I follow the Greek one and not the Russian one.
I'm just saying that church has heavy association with gay sex amongst many
Idk how many people like you are greek orthodox followers. Probably like 5 in whole UK idj

• +1
I'm just saying that church has heavy association with gay sex amongst many
Idk how many people like you are greek orthodox followers. Probably like 5 in whole UK idj
Not my Orthodox Church. Now once again GO FUCK A DONKEY IN ITS BUM FOR YOUR BLOOD RITUAIL FAGGOT. Outside of Russia 90% of Orthodox followers are of the Greek one.

• +1
Not my Orthodox Church. Now once again GO FUCK A DONKEY IN ITS BUM FOR YOUR BLOOD RITUAIL FAGGOT. Outside of Russia 90% of Orthodox followers are of the Greek one.
Any arguments? Your church that nobody knows about and 5 people goes there
Pick up Slavic paganism factually, not claim it's gay

• +1
you're slobbering on amnesias meat rn

• +1
Everyone is at least bisexual
We should restrict our desires if they are not civilized, though. You could argue everyone has the desire to cheat or murder or whatever, but that doesn't make it right.

• JFL
We should restrict our desires if they are not civilized, though. You could argue everyone has the desire to cheat or murder or whatever, but that doesn't make it right.
There is difference between love and murder don't you get it. Gays want to love , thiefs want to steal, murderers want to kill . You follow a book

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Brutal even gay people are Chad only

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I do actually, homophobia aka LGBTQ is banned from this forum

@0hMan ban this fag
And you are a bitch . Being a rat is masculine to you, baby boy? My response was sarcastic , obviously

Brutal even gay people are Chad only
Pagans like @sweetheart sre chad cock only as well so that’s a goood thing maybe they can root their filth out by taking chad cock in their bum like the good Gaydin Worshippers they are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and NoseProphecy
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: loathe, dopaminebeyondfried, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
Pagans like @sweetheart sre chad cock only as well so that’s a goood thing maybe they can root their filth out by taking chad cock in their bum like the good Gaydin Worshippers they are
Christians like you once they are out of arguments start to project their homosexuality on others. Boo hoo

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan and NoseProphecy
There is difference between love and murder don't you get it. Gays want to love , thiefs want to steal, murderers want to kill . You follow a book
Their "love" is wrong. You think gays love each other like women and men love each other? That's wrong.

First off, homosexuals have no reproductive value. They spread deadly diseases like HIV, and are overrepresented in child sex abuse. They are perverts. Look up "bug chasing". Why do you think such a heinous practice exists in the LGBT community but not in the heterosexual community?

Also, most gays are leftist and pro-feminism. They're not our allies.

If you removed heterosexuals, society would be erased because heterosexuals are fundamental. If you removed homosexuals? Nothing would change, unless if it's for the best. Why? Because homosexuals are unnecessary. They don't contribute to society.

And by the way, homosexuals rarely marry. They'd rather have multiple sex partners than commit and have a "family" (which is not a real family).

Christians like you once they are out of arguments start to project their homosexuality on others. Boo hoo
Nice try Pagan go back to worshipping your rocks you pleb

IMG 0984

• JFL
Reactions: sweetheart
Their "love" is wrong. You think gays love each other like women and men love each other? That's wrong.

First off, homosexuals have no reproductive value. They spread deadly diseases like HIV, and are overrepresented in child sex abuse. They are perverts. Look up "bug chasing". Why do you think such a heinous practice exists in the LGBT community but not in the heterosexual community?

Also, most gays are leftist and pro-feminism. They're not our allies.

If you removed heterosexuals, society would be erased because heterosexuals are fundamental. If you removed homosexuals? Nothing would change, unless if it's for the best. Why? Because homosexuals are unnecessary. They don't contribute to society.

And by the way, homosexuals rarely marry. They'd rather have multiple sex partners than commit and have a "family" (which is not a real family).
thats much better arguments