i have very important day tomorrow, how can i prepare for it to look best as possible and, debloated etc

TheLooxMaxingKing

TheLooxMaxingKing

ascending
•title
answer pls, very important!

take a diuretic, get your hair as good looking as possible, shower in the morning

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff, silencio, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
wear a bunch of layers of clothes and do cardio to sweat a shit ton of water out. thats about all you can do

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin and TheLooxMaxingKing
wear a bunch of layers of clothes and do cardio to sweat a shit ton of water out. thats about all you can do
should i sauna after, then morning i was planning to do cardio again, then cold shower, icing, guasha, and few bananas

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
what is diuretic?
pissing chemical to debloat fast. think of dandelion root or furosemide. if you dont have these sweat a lot then shower without drinking water to stay dry

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and TheLooxMaxingKing
pissing chemical to debloat fast. think of dandelion root or furosemide. if you dont have these sweat a lot then shower without drinking water to stay dry
bet imma just do 1h cardio with 2 hoodies, then sauna. morning gonna do more cardio, coldshower icing gua sha few bananas

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and MA_ascender
also what hairstyle should i go with? i cant decide :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
should i sauna after, then morning i was planning to do cardio again, then cold shower, icing, guasha, and few bananas
bananas have too much sugar to be good for debloating. try coconut water or a potassium supplement. I don't know about sauna, icing, or gua sha because Ive never tried it but it sound like cope.

Also you can bonesmash your cheekbones and chin if you want temporary size increase from the swelling

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
bananas have too much sugar to be good for debloating. try coconut water or a potassium supplement. I don't know about sauna, icing, or gua sha because Ive never tried it but it sound like cope.

Also you can bonesmash your cheekbones and chin if you want temporary size increase from the swelling
will bonesmash for sure, imma do chin, masseters and zygos, also i tought banana was good but idk, what food would be goood then? Well icing reduces bloating by a. lil bit,gua sha definitely helps little bit, and sauna for more sweating and clearing the skin out for tmrw

• +1
Also im prob gonna do moisturizer with tan, or use some concealer on few pimples

• +1
my avi if possible
not possible, i cut my hair on accident lemme show you, its fucking disgustibg rn.
usually its not this bad, but i wore a hat for fullday..
IMG 8027
IMG 8026
IMG 8025

• +1
what food would be goood then?
Like I said, coconut water with no added sugar, or a potassium supplement. If you tried to get your daily potassium requirement from bananas you would literally get diabetes after some time it has too much sugar. The carbs in the banana also bloat you
not possible, i cut my hair on accident lemme show you, its fucking disgustibg rn.
usually its not this bad, but i wore a hat for fullday..
View attachment 2950152View attachment 2950153View attachment 2950154
Did you cut the hair covering the forehead? you fucked up but it doesn't look that bad

• +1
Like I said, coconut water with no added sugar, or a potassium supplement. If you tried to get your daily potassium requirement from bananas you would literally get diabetes after some time it has too much sugar. The carbs in the banana also bloat you

Did you cut the hair covering the forehead? you fucked up but it doesn't look that bad
I dont have coconut water!!
also yea exactly, i fucked up from over the forehead💀
IMG 7528
used to have like basic fluffy hair shit

• +1
I dont have coconut water!!
also yea exactly, i fucked up from over the forehead💀
View attachment 2950163used to have like basic fluffy hair shit
go to the store and buy it bro or buy a potassium supplement. yeah your hair is fucked now I would continue wearing a hat if I were you otherwise it is what it is. Maybe you could try a curtains hairstyle

• +1
go to the store and buy it bro or buy a potassium supplement. yeah your hair is fucked now I would continue wearing a hat if I were you otherwise it is what it is. Maybe you could try a curtains hairstyle
i dont have time to go store anymore, imma see if i have, if not, imma just drink 2 green teas rn

• +1
bro its like special school event, i need to wear suit. cap with suit💀😂, would prob get bullied

• +1
Imma shower after cardio and i will show what it looks like, i can try different hairstyles

• +1
  • +1
Potassium supplements arent worth it tbh, if not for the price for the fact its really uncomfortable to down that many pills. just go with potassium salt, either down it by itself or use it thruout a low carb meal

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants and TheLooxMaxingKing
Respectfully its over bro youre not even lean yet let alone someone who would benefit from debloating. dont stress about it bruh i dont think it willve made a noticeable difference by then
true, but btw i am lean im just bloated asf😅

Users who are viewing this thread

Back