i haven't achieved a single thing in life that's worth mentioning, but i still have enough power to cope cus

MajinBuu

MajinBuu

Banned
...I wasn't born as a hindu

holy fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, BrettyBoy and Deleted member 2969
brown in west=its over

brown in west=its over
I'm thankful to god I wasn't born brown

couldn't have imagined my life as a tech support shitskin, would have roped years ago

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
the only worthy achievement is to get a gf, this is the only meaning of life to fuck or be fucked

thats the only achievement we should seek to get

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and UglyMan
the only worthy achievement is to get a gf, this is the only meaning of life to fuck or be fucked

thats the only achievement we should seek to get
Else is cope. Why live if you can’t function as human male jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
Else is cope. Why live if you can’t function as human male jfl
exactly. imagine someone bragging about money or a good job while he hasnt completed his biological purpose and is a virgin lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and UglyMan
exactly. imagine someone bragging about money or a good job while he hasnt completed his biological purpose and is a virgin lol
Imaging coping so hard that you become top 0.0000001% rich

Imaging coping so hard that you become top 0.0000001% rich
it would still be pointless with no gf although i believe money doesnt fuck, 0.000000001% is 0.0000000001% you could easily find some ugly gold digger even with a 1 inch dick if you have 0.00000000001% of wealth

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
it would still be pointless with no gf although i believe money doesnt fuck, 0.000000001% is 0.0000000001% you could easily find some ugly gold digger even with a 1 inch dick if you have 0.00000000001% of wealth
There’s no primal lust of the women though without looks and dick. Primal lust of a women = priceless. Even Some billionaire died while trying to enlarge his cock lol.

• +1
You have @currymax avi. You could brag about it

There’s no primal lust of the women though without looks and dick.
you are right, primal lust is the most precious form of affection from the ooga booga era, our ancenctors knew this very well
but its still better to fuck than not fuck at all
Even Some billionaire died while trying to enlarge his cock lol.
i was actually shocked at that story,i cant believe billionairs are dickpilled to the point they reach death because of it
poor man tbh, do you know what kind of surgery he attempted to do so i can avoid it?

• +1
you are right, primal lust is the most precious form of affection from the ooga booga era, our ancenctors knew this very well

i was actually shocked at that story,i cant believe billionairs are dickpilled to the point they reach death because of it
poor man tbh, do you know what kind of surgery he attempted to do so i can avoid it?
No I dont exactly. It was maybe some implant based extension I think. Jfl doesn’t jelqing work?

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
No I dont exactly. It was maybe some implant based extension I think.
unironic sad shit man holy fuck,i actually feel bad rn
Jfl doesn’t jelqing work?
not to my information no,every single method is dangerous you just have to pick the less bad one

• +1
unironic sad shit man holy fuck,i actually feel bad rn

not to my information no,every single method is dangerous you just have to pick the less bad one
It is what it is. How’s your face btw. My face is bad so I don’t care about my dick really because the girl has be attracted to your face first. I can’t even pass step one jfl

nigga got heart attack during the procedure so the oldpill is what got him

• So Sad
It is what it is. How’s your face btw. My face is bad so I don’t care about my dick really because the girl has be attracted to your face first. I can’t even pass step one jfl
tbh, im a 4 on a good day but i have to say im not on the lowest bf i can be rn, so if i lose my weight it could reveal cheekbones idk at this point
i just have to find out the hard way

currymax avi is chad
Mogged
IMG 20191002 230202
IMG 20191002 230146