I haven't eaten any unnatural foods for 3 months and now this just happened

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
No bread, spaghetti, crisps, sweets n stuff for 3 months

Only meat and plants

This week I started eating bread again and spaghetti and cereal and I've never felt worse

Fucking hell I genuinely see what sv3rige means when food like bread makes you mentally ill I'm not even joking. Don't eat bread for 3 months and then eat it again and you'll realise how bad that shit is for you

Also my stomach aches and keeps constantly rumbling and I haven't had that happen to me in ages

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 13332, johncruz12345 and 6 others
Shut the fuck up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 14303
bread is a gift from God

• WTF
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 13592 and Deleted member 9670
Bread makes you mentally ill :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. @badg96 Stop eating bread to overcome ur crippling autism

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 15305
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 15305
Bread makes you mentally ill :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. @badg96 Stop eating bread to overcome ur crippling autism
true i eat too much bread:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 12669
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
u don't realise how stressed you were b4 until you revert back to your old lifestyle and then the change is gigaobvious

but op you are still permastressed :p

Bread is man made and indigestible and will destroy your gut there is nothing whatsoever to gain from them
no shit, youre an incel when you didnt eat any bread. You need carbs to grow the orbital bones around your eyes.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
based

mirin op

now cut the plants out and replace them with raw organ meats, raw eggs, raw unpasteurized milk, raw unheated honey and fruits.

fruits are better than vegetables anyways. also dont eat fruits if they are not in season