I havent met a single Indian who doesn't match the stereotypes

N1666

N1666

Kraken
They all stink like shit, have annoying accents and are deranged horny animals. Only on .org have I met normal Indians JFL, but in England they are unbearable.

I remember back in school these two Indian kids tried raping this fat white girl and didn't get caught. Then in class one of them tried touching her under the desk and she burst out crying. He got kicked out and I never heard of him again.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Aero, darkness97 and 9 others
The Indian kid = you

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: normie_joe, Jova, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
I remember back in school these two Indian kids tried raping this fat white girl and didn't get caught.

Absolute Madlads. Respect.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, BrahminBoss and N1666
india pooperpower by 2400 sar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, yen, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
I remember back in school these two Indian kids tried raping this fat white girl and didn't get caught.
this is why i strongly believe horny guys like big women while guys with lower sex drives prefer skinny shorter girls, all evidence i have seen points to that being true

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Primalsplit, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
this is why i strongly believe horny guys like big women while guys with lower sex drives prefer skinny shorter girls, all evidence i have seen points to that being true
"Low T if you wouldn't."

Send bobs and vagene

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and N1666
I remember back in school these two Indian kids tried raping this fat white girl and didn't get caught. Then in class one of them tried touching her under the desk and she burst out crying. He got kicked out and I never heard of him again.
It must be brutal for them, to get rejected even by fat girls...

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and N1666