i haven't seen any in depth guides to ascend your eye area. especially with protruding or bug eyes.

D

Deleted member 41006

vanity of vanities all is vanity
i don't know what accumulation of surgeries to do in order to get that slayer eye area. my under eyes lack fat therefore create hollowing and lower eyelid retraction, causing increased sclera show and it ruins overall harmony tremendously. please tell me what number of surgeries i need to fix this. also i was thinking of a lift or a tightening of the eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
if you lose bf& the eyes will become deeper set

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 46941, A23ghskung, Deleted member 41006 and 1 other person
If your eyes are somewhat deep set but just look exposed due to a lack of fat then you can take advantage of various methods such as fillers, botox, canthoplasties, ptosis corrections, etc.

If your eye area is really shallow then chances are you're screwed. Supra + infra orbital implants would be your best bet to fix that but results are hard to come by. (there was a thread on .org with results but it's since been wiped off)

If your eyes are somewhat deep set but just look exposed due to a lack of fat then you can take advantage of various methods such as fillers, botox, canthoplasties, ptosis corrections, etc.

If your eye area is really shallow then chances are you're screwed. Supra + infra orbital implants would be your best bet to fix that but results are hard to come by. (there was a thread on .org with results but it's since been wiped off)
ive lifted the canthals and experimented with how it looks and i slay like chadlite slay. my eyes are not that deep set but its just the lower eyelid causing my eyes to seem as though they are bulging. all in all it may be over

I've been looking into eye area stuff a lot recently. It's all quite confusing.

• +1
Reactions: mccauley
Depends on what the problem is there are many types of bug eyes n shit