I haven't spoken to a girl sexually since New Year's Eve

NuclearBrainReturns

NuclearBrainReturns

Matthew 4:1-11
I was drunk. It was a friend of my friends sister. I mentioned how she looked very nice in the dress she was wearing, she turned up her nose at that comment as if it was cringe. She told me she would have preferred if I were more straightforward in commenting her looks.

I said 'well looking nice in a dress means that you have a good body does it not?' She got offended at that and told me I should like a girl more than just her body. I laughed and tickled the back of her head which she both liked and hated and bought another drink for myself.

I then went to the bathroom for a piss and ended up snorting 3 lines of coke.

I haven't been out since.

f4ffeccbbc3ebc8f7d53ca68db93fcea790890f6.gifv

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: geezcel, Deleted member 17763 and SLA
tales

you didnt do shit you high inhib truecel

i never spoken to a girl

I haven't spoke to a girl sexually. Period.
Be grateful my nigga:bigbrain:

I was drunk. It was a friend of my friends sister. I mentioned how she looked very nice in the dress she was wearing, she turned up her nose at that comment as if it was cringe. She told me she would have preferred if I were more straightforward in commenting her looks.

I said 'well looking nice in a dress means that you have a good body does it not?' She got offended at that and told me I should like a girl more than just her body. I laughed and tickled the back of her head which she both liked and hated and bought another drink for myself.

I then went to the bathroom for a piss and ended up snorting 3 lines of coke.

I haven't been out since.

f4ffeccbbc3ebc8f7d53ca68db93fcea790890f6.gifv
gwang

pussy