I haven’t taken a shit for a week

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
I woke up feeling like imgonna explode. I can’t push it out of my either and We don’t have any toilet paper so I don’t want to have to use my hand againThe longest I ever went was 2 months without, i stayed home from school and played halo all day for 2 months straight and I ate so much fibre but nothing happened eventually went to the doctor and he put his finger in my asshole to see what was wrong (I was only 12 I think he was a pedophile) then I had an enema and I shit fucking everywhere on the floor. I remeber when I was a kid my shits were the size of arms because I wpuld only shit once every 2 weeks and I would always clog the toilet with just my shit. I haven’t been like that in along time I just wanna take a shit but I can’t should I give my self an enema? I think I have a syringe. its gonna be the size of a baby nigger I bet. is this how black women feel when they’re pregnant i swear to god if a baby nigger comes out instead of my shit I’ll grab it and suffocate it with my bare hands, idk how I’ll tell the difference maybe if it starts yelling and calling me a cracker ill know it’s a baby nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Reminds me of your whore mother’s asshole that was dripping with shit when I fucked it

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 21393
What a fucking shitpost

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Loki and bignosesmallchin
Reminds me of your whore mother’s asshole that was dripping with shit when I fucked it
Shut the fuck up I’ll come to your house and tear you a new asshole you fucking nigger piece of shit

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1