I haven’t understand. Being 6’1 where do I stand ?

N

nikeair270

Gold
6’1
185 lbs
31 years old

Attachments

• D2D9C24A-4A6F-4AFA-B8EE-0CC047C7ADFB.jpeg
    D2D9C24A-4A6F-4AFA-B8EE-0CC047C7ADFB.jpeg
    494.7 KB · Views: 0
  • AA38E5FA-3667-4937-AE3B-C223E1A3A38B.jpeg
    AA38E5FA-3667-4937-AE3B-C223E1A3A38B.jpeg
    544.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 37F8281B-D9DC-4E51-AA15-924BCD3841A5.jpeg
    37F8281B-D9DC-4E51-AA15-924BCD3841A5.jpeg
    744 KB · Views: 0
  • CE2A43D5-E727-4D06-8118-C05CAE034959.jpeg
    CE2A43D5-E727-4D06-8118-C05CAE034959.jpeg
    477.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Ryan, Deleted member 16986 and 1 other person
Incel. On suicide watch prolly. Good luck bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, Mewton, Deleted member 16986 and 6 others
What a chad omg

• +1
Reactions: nikeair270
this mentally retarded user makes a rating thread every single week since he joined here, just like all those insecure validation seeking females on tik tok and instagram.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, Mewton, Deleted member 4946 and 17 others
this mentally retarded user makes a rating thread every single week since he joined here, just like all those insecure validation seeking females on tik tok and instagram.
Just get bitches why do you want validation from an incel forum jfl

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, ALP, ToTheTop and 2 others
Can you measure your ulna length and tell me what you get?

Like this

Figure showing measurement of length of Ulna length of right and left ulna were taken

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 16571 and 2 others
27,5/28 cm
You are then 5 8 - 5 10 and were lying about your height OR you have short armspan which is rare tbh

Can you measure your armspan?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 16571, Deleted member 16986 and 3 others
You are then 5 8 - 5 10 and were lying about your height OR you have short armspan which is rare tbh

I’m 6’1 barefoot

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy

4d chess move. mirin iq.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, Mewton, Deleted member 4946 and 6 others
You're clearly a good looking dude who has maxed out, good job.

Chad-Chadlite; whatever. Enjoy your life and take advantage of your peak.

You're posting the same photos again, don't really get what you're looking for when you know your overall SMV already. Get off here bro and go live your life.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, .👽. and nikeair270

Attachments

• 58BB0CFA-E9A7-4465-B9C5-C9624E032478.jpeg
    58BB0CFA-E9A7-4465-B9C5-C9624E032478.jpeg
    403 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton
He just wants to be validated.
You're clearly a good looking dude who has maxed out, good job.

Chad-Chadlite; whatever. Enjoy your life and take advantage of your peak.

You're posting the same photos again, don't really get what you're looking for when you know your overall SMV already. Get off here bro and go live your life.

• +1
Reactions: mortis
Chad face. But you dont look like you are 6'1

• +1
rip arm genetics
I just checked everything.
for my height I have : shorts arms and big head. And this make me look shorter

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and BearBoy
I just checked everything.
for my height I have : shorts arms and big head. And this make me look shorter
Yeah you have short ulna if its 27cm, i have 31cm at height 6 0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onfiresems and nikeair270
I checked again and it s 28 cm.
my head also 63 cm.
wired.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and BearBoy
I checked again and it s 28 cm.
my head also 63 cm.
wired.
28 cm is good dont worry about it much, but it does make your body kinda look a bit weird maybe thicker bone structure would fix your short height look

• +1
What is your wrist size? i might have a solution for your issue but i dont guarantee it 100%

• +1
18 cm man. I m curios
Not trying to be rude brother but your wrist looks like 17cm

Well my theory how to fix your short torso look would be increasing your bone size a bit and getting a bit leaner body

How do you increase bone size? you get on HGH at doses at 10 - 20 IU for at least 1 to 3 years and see if you get any changes. If it works you will fix this issue but then make sure to lose bodyfat and add more muscle. This will make your bones appear bigger and show more muscle aswell

But again you can ask many other users on here how to fix this issue since im not really a big expert on this, so before doing anything do your research.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

Mine is 31 and I'm 5'9 :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:
This is broscience

• +1
Reactions: Mewton

At your age women want beta cucks that they can be sure won't ever leave them because they know they don't have a chance. So you have literally 0 appeal to your peers. Consider buying Nembutal off the darknet.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ryan
View attachment 1503517

At your age women want beta cucks that they can be sure won't ever leave them because they know they don't have a chance. So you have literally 0 appeal to your peers. Consider buying Nembutal off the darknet.
My wife is 11 years younger infact. Women at my age are quite disgusting btw

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, onfiresems and Deleted member 16571
View attachment 1503517

And I hate nigga.

Lmao everyone keep crying for this nigga he’s chad and married to a teenager

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 16058 and nikeair270
Lmao everyone keep crying for this nigga he’s chad and married to a teenager
Soo we ll have a child and He ll be the best gigachad Who ever existed.
I blackpilled my wife.
Thanks man btw

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and House Lannister
Not trying to be rude brother but your wrist looks like 17cm

Well my theory how to fix your short torso look would be increasing your bone size a bit and getting a bit leaner body

How do you increase bone size? you get on HGH at doses at 10 - 20 IU for at least 1 to 3 years and see if you get any changes. If it works you will fix this issue but then make sure to lose bodyfat and add more muscle. This will make your bones appear bigger and show more muscle aswell

But again you can ask many other users on here how to fix this issue since im not really a big expert on this, so before doing anything do your research.
Thanks for sharing me this.
it could work since I’d like to take gh for anti-aging purposes also.
the problem is that can also make nose, lips and ears growth.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and BearBoy
Thanks for sharing me this.
it could work since I’d like to take gh for anti-aging purposes also.
the problem is that can also make nose, lips and ears growth.
Not really if you aleardy have small nose and ears then it wouldnt change much probably, for example look at rich piana his nose looks small and this dude injected 20 to 30IU daily for years

• +1
why don’t you make a tinder account and see how you do instead of posting here every week

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Mewton, onfiresems and 1 other person
You look like that one actor in californication who is the main characters brother who didnt make it in Hollywood

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
You look like that one actor in californication who is the main characters brother who didnt make it in Hollywood
**entourage

Not really if you aleardy have small nose and ears then it wouldnt change much probably, for example look at rich piana his nose looks small and this dude injected 20 to 30IU daily for years
That’s true. I think also Piana face is somewhere similar to me ( lower third main).
maybe I ll try, but I ll study a lot about also. Don’t wanna end with tumor as I m gonna have a child

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
I have 30 at 5’11 at night and it predicts 6’1.5 maybe i could grow more :soy:

I don't think other users are being objective with their ratings, or just don't know how to rate, or lack understanding of what makes an aesthetic face.

First of all: your face doesn't adhere to the rule of 1/3rds; bottom 3rd > top third >> middle third. The ideal distance between bottom lip/chin is 2x the distance between top lip/philtrum area. The lid areas are asymmetrical, and you have negative canthal tilt in your left eye. The eyes are ideally spaced one eye a part. Nose is asymmetrical, and you have middle of the pack FWHR (~1.5); nothing that screams dominant male (~2).

ct100004222_fig1.png
racism_is_bad.png

Sure, you have some good halos like 6'1 height, you're in good shape, great skull shape, blue eyes. I like how your eyes are set right below your eyebrows with minimal UEE. However, the surgeries/procedures you've done to you face and the overly neatly done eyebrows scream to me several things: try hard, overcompensating, washed up tampon past his prime (30+ dressing like 18 going out for a tinder date). Anyways, I think you're doing the right thing by having a baby because it's only downhill for you from here - humans like any other species are meant to reproduce within their prime. I'm also 30 and my Stacylite wife will soon give birth to our fourth. That said, I would rate you HTN or 6.5/10.

Understandably, compared to other users I brought down your rating - however, nothing I said was out of spite. I often like to place a face to someone rating me lower than everyone else so here's mine.

SFVuJ6P
OyDcRLX
B28MNEY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and nikeair270
I don't think other users are being objective with their ratings, or just don't know how to rate, or lack understanding of what makes an aesthetic face.

First of all: your face doesn't adhere to the rule of 1/3rds; bottom 3rd > top third >> middle third. The ideal distance between bottom lip/chin is 2x the distance between top lip/philtrum area. The lid areas are asymmetrical, and you have negative canthal tilt in your left eye. The eyes are ideally spaced one eye a part. Nose is asymmetrical, and you have middle of the pack FWHR (~1.5); nothing that screams dominant male (~2).

ct100004222_fig1.png
racism_is_bad.png

Sure, you have some good halos like 6'1 height, you're in good shape, great skull shape, blue eyes. I like how your eyes are set right below your eyebrows with minimal UEE. However, the surgeries/procedures you've done to you face and the overly neatly done eyebrows scream to me several things: try hard, overcompensating, washed up tampon past his prime (30+ dressing like 18 going out for a tinder date). Anyways, I think you're doing the right thing by having a baby because it's only downhill for you from here - humans like any other species are meant to reproduce within their prime. I'm also 30 and my Stacylite wife will soon give birth to our fourth. That said, I would rate you HTN or 6.5/10.

Understandably, compared to other users I brought down your rating - however, nothing I said was out of spite. I often like to place a face to someone rating me lower than everyone else so here's mine.

View attachment 1504022View attachment 1504024View attachment 1504027
I really appreciate your comment. Very polite and severe.
I agree almost to everything you said, only 2 things I don’t agree:
1) because of surgeries or because of lifestyle, I don’t know, I’m living my prime now.
2) irl I’m considered more than HTN, and I’m not trying to defend me or something else, it s simply because I receive lots of iois. Many girls have approached me directly also.

btw I repeat, I really appreciate your comment.
wish you the best with your wife and children.

I really appreciate your comment. Very polite and severe.
I agree almost to everything you said, only 2 things I don’t agree:
1) because of surgeries or because of lifestyle, I don’t know, I’m living my prime now.
2) irl I’m considered more than HTN, and I’m not trying to defend me or something else, it s simply because I receive lots of iois. Many girls have approached me directly also.

btw I repeat, I really appreciate your comment.
wish you the best with your wife and children.

We are harshest to our competition? No? :)
1. Perhaps, lifestyle too...did you party a lot? You look like you're the party type. :ROFLMAO:
2. You have many Chad features, don't get me wrong. IRL there's no 1/10 scale or HTN, Chadlites, Chads - women either see you as subhuman, normal or good looking (let's reproduce). You're in the latter category. All the best with the baby!

• +1
We are harshest to our competition? No? :)
1. Perhaps, lifestyle too...did you party a lot? You look like you're the party type. :ROFLMAO:
2. You have many Chad features, don't get me wrong. IRL there's no 1/10 scale or HTN, Chadlites, Chads - women either see you as subhuman, normal or good looking (let's reproduce). You're in the latter category. All the best with the baby!
Thank you!
1) not often, but I like to been saw like this

I’m a bit scared for the baby, happy and worried at the same moment. I think it s normal

• Love it
Just to clarify because it wasn't letting me sleep last night. You're a Chadlite even with all the imperfections. Chad is just a meme that we all strive towards.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and nikeair270
Just to clarify because it wasn't letting me sleep last night. You're a Chadlite even with all the imperfections. Chad is just a meme that we all strive towards.
Wow man. Thank you really.

• +1