I havent used shampoo in almost a year now

D69mo

D69mo

Eco-Terrorist
Joined
Oct 15, 2024
Posts
5,786
Reputation
8,309
my scalp havent been healthier
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: antrax, horseman and Matt Fat
You just use water?
yes but I had to use a table spoon of cider vinegar with water every week until my scalp adjusted which took about 2-3 months and the water has to be clean and not contain metal
 
  • +1
Reactions: antrax
alright nigga at least once every two weeks what the fuck is this
 
  • +1
Reactions: burnerzz7
yes but I had to use a table spoon of cider vinegar with water every week until my scalp adjusted which took about 2-3 months and the water has to be clean and not contain metal
I js use an egg like once a week lol
 

Similar threads

Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
12
Views
80
RedDragonSlayer
RedDragonSlayer
thehand
Replies
1
Views
22
incomplete
incomplete
mavrevv
Replies
3
Views
17
yunus22
yunus22
unkownserbianslayer
Replies
0
Views
7
unkownserbianslayer
unkownserbianslayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top