I Haven't Watched Cable TV Since 11/16

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
I've been on a NoTV streak ever since I made this thread https://incels.is/threads/cant-even-watch-tv-anymore.89566/#post-1723662

I don't know what's going on in the news or anything anymore, I used to watch the news everyday.

I remember I was in class and I don't know why but a professor brought up the e-coli outbreak of lettuce or something. Had no clue.

I honestly feel happier and better now. I would recommend to everyone.

I only use my TV to play Japanese games or watch anime.

The way I figure it, a boy such as I has no interest in worldly matters such as politics, etc...

I got tired of all the lies and seeing the ugly westerner women (all of them) on the idiot box.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Yeah I don’t watch the (((news))) much anymore. I don’t think it’s healthy watching that shit tbh.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Zesto
Yeah I don’t watch the (((news))) much anymore. I don’t think it’s healthy watching that shit tbh.

It is also all normies talk about, always something about Trump, it's so boring.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
It is also all normies talk about, always something about Trump, it's so boring.
I don’t even like Trump that much but it’s pretty hilarious how he lives in their heads rent free. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Cope.
Cope.

i dont dislike you zesto but do you really have to put it in our face in every post that u are all about japanese culture jfl just write games instead of japanese games it serves no purpose

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
i dont dislike you zesto but do you really have to put it in our face in every post that u are all about japanese culture jfl just write games instead of japanese games it serves no purpose

I can't have people think I play western slop like Black Ops 4. It's very important I make these distinctions.