I hear people having sex above me

TGUN.

TGUN.

It’s discipline, not genetics.
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
19,379
Reputation
36,773
This hotel needs to invest in some bigger roofs nigga holy shit ☠️

I can hear this bitch yelling and the floors are cracking


Maybe they just doing smth else but idk man it’s 2:22am and I’m 85 percent sure I hear moaning
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Dydargas_, Joeseminate, Mansur and 1 other person
Rent a prostitute and make them hear it too and have ur revenge :ogre:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_, TGUN. and Joeseminate
sup tgun
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_ and TGUN.
close your ears
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_ and TGUN.
I can hear a nigga making a thread on org below me whilst im plowing my girl
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_ and TGUN.
you can join us
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.

Similar threads

Genetics
Replies
3
Views
49
lovend
lovend
TGUN.
Replies
1
Views
23
sonic55555
S
YungVampLyfe
Replies
9
Views
139
YungVampLyfe
YungVampLyfe
IndecentEyes
Replies
6
Views
52
incomplete
incomplete
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
8
Views
50
WonkyChin186
WonkyChin186

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top