I hear variations of “chud” and “maxxing” daily it’s a headache

Troo_

Troo_

Last troocel standing
Joined
Mar 23, 2024
Posts
3,763
Reputation
4,580
Everyone at uni is such a bot yo
 
  • +1
Reactions: Meteor21, Sensitive Young Boy, D02 and 4 others
Yo bro I’m chudmaxxing
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sensitive Young Boy, pleasevanity, arthurfish and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Troo_, arthurfish and YoloHatesFoids666
"chud" "chudlet" "chudmaxxing" It's all so tiring. Soon they'll take -pill from us too
 
  • +1
Reactions: Troo_
was learning about cpr in school today

normie on my table started talking about some mouthbreathing makes your maxilla so reccessed

ugh reacted him irl
 
  • JFL
Reactions: arthurfish and Troo_
was learning about cpr in school today

normie on my table started talking about some mouthbreathing makes your maxilla so reccessed

ugh reacted him irl
calm down with the posts g
 
  • +1
Reactions: arthurfish, lowinhibragecel and Troo_
"moid" is the most retarded term ever created and it was made from foids and only greys and faggots use it
 
  • +1
Reactions: arthurfish and Troo_
"moid" is the most retarded term ever created and it was made from foids and only greys and faggots use it
It’s actually so gay




In a non homophobic sense, ofc
 
  • +1
Reactions: YoloHatesFoids666
was learning about cpr in school today

normie on my table started talking about some mouthbreathing makes your maxilla so reccessed

ugh reacted him irl
🤢
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and Troo_
was learning about cpr in school today

normie on my table started talking about some mouthbreathing makes your maxilla so reccessed

ugh reacted him irl
Kill him
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and Troo_
Everyone at uni is such a bot yo
I love added maxing to random words but once clav become mainstream I hear maxxing from the most Nt people ever that have never ever heard of .org
 
  • +1
Reactions: Troo_
I love added maxing to random words but once clav become mainstream I hear maxxing from the most Nt people ever that have never ever heard of .org
Literally
 
  • +1
Reactions: Domo-

Similar threads

Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
0
Views
9
Mai Sakurajima.
Mai Sakurajima.
Informationcapitali
Replies
0
Views
13
Informationcapitali
Informationcapitali
petitehoesarelaw
Replies
2
Views
10
whiskers52
whiskers52

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top