I heard UK pashtun/afghan girls are hoes

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single
Is that true??

I remember reading first gen is fine, but 2nd gen is v v whitewashed and become kim k. they sleep around a lot and are bitchy/roastie

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
They're KHEL Mamadou @PrinceLuenLeoncur only.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Manletmachine and 1 other person
Prolly. Afghan whores in the US are on tinder too

All western women are whores

@John Doe @HimmyButler @SecularIslamist @House Lannister @FailedNormieManlet @TRUE_CEL

discuss. USA ones i know for sure they are hoes. What about canada, uk and aus?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and FailedNormieManlet
Yes all British afghan girls ik are whores one I know her dad literally got blown up by an IED or something and lost his hands or legs and she made out with like 50 guys clubbing including my friend and now she’s dating some white guy

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 23218, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Yes all British afghan girls ik are whores one I know her dad literally got blown up by an IED or something and lost his hands or legs and she made out with like 50 guys clubbing including my friend and now she’s dating some white guy
What is IED and what about pakistani pashtun girls? Do the pashtun brothers not care? I have @TRUE_CEL saying they are v v religious but i have hard time believing. not my experience at all.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived
I have hard time believing her dad got blown by bomb in UK so im making sure
fair tbh, he probably got blown up before moving to the UK tho

• +1
Reactions: robtical and House Lannister
Yes it was in Afghanistan obviously. No one cares it’s a uni environment the Afghan boys r probably trying to do the same

• +1
Reactions: robtical
Is that true??

I remember reading first gen is fine, but 2nd gen is v v whitewashed and become kim k. they sleep around a lot and are bitchy/roastie
All women are whores Uk women aren’t different from u.s women they will what they want to once in a uni environment

• +1
If her dad got blown up by IED then her dad was a cuck supporting NATO. Taliban used IEDs not a fucking modern army which can do surgical drone strikes from a computer 8000 miles away.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and robtical
@John Doe @HimmyButler @SecularIslamist @House Lannister @FailedNormieManlet @TRUE_CEL

discuss. USA ones i know for sure they are hoes. What about canada, uk and aus?
That's the wrong johndoe jfl but it depends, afgh are either completely westernized and hoes or conservative and religious

• +1
Is that true??

all deathnics are tbh

any self respecting ethnic man will marry from their homeland, no exception

• +1
That's the wrong johndoe jfl but it depends, afgh are either completely westernized and hoes or conservative and religious
Yes but i been told most are sluts.

all deathnics are tbh

any self respecting ethnic man will marry from their homeland, no exception
they are becoming western in homeland too