I hit 99+ likes on tinder as a 5’11 mid tier normie and shit physique

dimocel

dimocel

Genetic Waste
Joined
May 2, 2026
Posts
933
Reputation
1,491
Dude I remember being on .org being a KHHV trvcel in 2024 seeing all the dating app slay threads and then thinking, “Damn maybe I should try” then proceeded to get 5 likes in 3 months:LOL:

How the times change:feelshah:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0176.jpeg
    IMG_0176.jpeg
    35.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0184.jpeg
    IMG_0184.jpeg
    169.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns and bnugly
Dude I remember being on .org being a Kyiv trvcel in 2024 seeing all the dating app slay threads and then thinking, “Damn maybe I should try” then proceeded to get 5 likes in 3 months:LOL:

How the times change:feelshah:
Bump guys this might be the greatest feeling ever
 
Dude I remember being on .org being a Kyiv trvcel in 2024 seeing all the dating app slay threads and then thinking, “Damn maybe I should try” then proceeded to get 5 likes in 3 months:LOL:

How the times change:feelshah:
Its not that hard
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
D.N.R unless you got surgery/implants then stfu.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: dimocel
Are u hmtn brah ?
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
ur face I mean
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel and Roara
mirin brah, was your face all that changed:ogre::feelsyay:
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
mirin
 
  • Love it
Reactions: dimocel
wat do u look like neegy
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
mirin
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
Start a conversation with me
I'm not active enough my account is locked out of pms lol, didn't even know that was a feature on this site mb.
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel

Similar threads

yasuoh
Replies
7
Views
45
yasuoh
yasuoh
unkownserbianslayer
Replies
4
Views
53
NWL
NWL
Scandi.
Replies
108
Views
633
muhajudin21
muhajudin21
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
8
Views
43
horseman
horseman
JoelBeetwo
Replies
11
Views
59
BeastBoy0508
BeastBoy0508

Users who are viewing this thread

  • pharmaworker616
  • lowtierlevi
  • Umaimdown
  • Bootsmax
Back
Top